New Philips Hue Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Philips Hue Setup

Just curious what plugin people are using for Hue.
    I'm currently experimenting with one of the available options but not sure what I should be looking for...
    HS4Pro Win10 | Fire Tablet touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets | Jon00 | Smartthings | Philips Hue | Trane | Caseta | Nanoleaf | Ring | August | Evolve | Aladdin | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

I've been using jowihue and it's great. The author is quite responsive and the plugin works great. Highly recommended!

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

I started out with Jon00 and changed to JowiHue. (Can't remember why. :-) ) I see no reason to change from JowiHue.

Regards
      Morten

Comment

Cool thanks...trying it out now.
        HS4Pro Win10 | Fire Tablet touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets | Jon00 | Smartthings | Philips Hue | Trane | Caseta | Nanoleaf | Ring | August | Evolve | Aladdin | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

Comment

+1 for JowiHue

Comment

JowiHue is working well. I like that it will bring the bulb back to its default setting if the external switch has been turned off (if you set it to).
            I really would like a slider for the ct/Kelvin colorspace (not just hue/saturation), as that is the one I am using 99% of the time.

Comment

Working...
            X