Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fibaro dimmer 2 Security class information is NOT present - cannot continue loading n

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro dimmer 2 Security class information is NOT present - cannot continue loading n

Hello Everyone and Happy Holidays

I have a problem with Fibaro Dimmer 2

"Security class information is NOT present - cannot continue loading node 12"

I really need a help with Fibaro Dimmer 2, During the add/inclusion process all I am getting is the above message (Security class information is NOT present - cannot continue loading node 12) How do I add dimmer in non-secure mode, Is there a setting that I can get rid off it or enable/disable ?

Could someone please, point me into the right direction

I am running HS3 ZEES2 3.0.0 208 Linux on RPI with Aeon Labs USB2 V. 2.78 (ZDK 5.02.3 Patch 3)
    Fibaro FGD 212 v.3.3

Any help, would be greatly appreciate it.Thanks in advance

Have you tried the option under Add/Include A Node which is Add/Include A Node Non Secure?

Comment

Yes, this device isn't a security device. In general, just things like locks and garage door openers are.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
        Have you tried the option under Add/Include A Node which is Add/Include A Node Non Secure?
        thanks for the replay

yes I have tried both options

in device menu all I'm getting is one "device" Switch Multilevel with no controls or anything
        and of course the "Security class information is NOT present - cannot continue loading node" message in the log

I have tried 3 different systems HS3 on RPi, HS3 on Windows and HS2 on Windows and all this was tested with two Aeon Labs USB sticks: gen 2 and gen 5

keep in mind I have EU version of Fibaro Dimmer 2 v.3.3
        I'm really lost and I have to get this thing going this week

Does HS actually support Dimmer 2?

Comment

Originally posted by mikedr View Post
          Yes, this device isn't a security device. In general, just things like locks and garage door openers are.
          Hi and thanks for the info

What does that mean in reality?
          Do I need to use different add/include option?

Comment

Originally posted by 1021 View Post
            Hi and thanks for the info

What does that mean in reality?
            Do I need to use different add/include option?
            Add the device as a non-secure device. Your dimmer shouldn't have any security attached to it (because it's just a dimmer), so you don't want hS3 to look for something that's not there.

While it's entirely possibly the device isn't known to HS3, it should still be added as a generic dimmer.

If you add it as a non-secure/unsecure node, what error messages are you getting?

Comment

This is how it looks after inclusion in my system (z-wave.me UZB-stick, V3.0.1.54 of the z-wave-plugin on windows, Firmware V3.2 for the dimmer (EU)):
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by HaPe View Post
                This is how it looks after inclusion in my system (z-wave.me UZB-stick, V3.0.1.54 of the z-wave-plugin on windows, Firmware V3.2 for the dimmer (EU)):
                Have you got group 1 associated to Homeseer without any end point ?

In the attached example I also have G4 associated to control another device with the S2 input but G1 needs to be associated with your main controller for device statuses to be updated.

Paul..
                Attached Files

Comment

Had a lot more associations. Havn't touched anything so HS seems to wanna have all 5 groups (with endpoints) setup. But I changed Group 1 to HS without endpoint and then the power usage started to work!
                  Still have one extra row that I don't know what it is ( also seems to be power). Will try to delete that and do a rescan (many Fibaro things seem's to work better since I updated the firmware in the UZB-stick).
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by HaPe View Post
                    Had a lot more associations. Havn't touched anything so HS seems to wanna have all 5 groups (with endpoints) setup. But I changed Group 1 to HS without endpoint and then the power usage started to work!
                    Still have one extra row that I don't know what it is ( also seems to be power). Will try to delete that and do a rescan (many Fibaro things seem's to work better since I updated the firmware in the UZB-stick).
                    All the information regarding associations and parameters is in the manual for the Fibaro Dimmer 2. The English version is here

Rescanning the device will not work because Homeseer sets the devices up for this module incorrectly. I don't know if this is because the module firmware has bugs or if the Z-Wave plug-in just doesn't interpret the device capabilities properly. Homeseer also sets up associations incorrectly. Only group 1 is needed for status updates without the endpoint.

Just delete the extra power device. You will probably get 2 switch multilevel devices also. Just delete the one that doesn't work. For the one that does work you can edit the value / status pairs so that it displays like any other dimmer.

Paul..
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi

Thank you very much for taking your time on your Holiday to help me
                      Looks like I need one

so far so ...no good

I will start with log, I think it looks OK

Dec-29 12:26:45 PM Web Server Web Server authorized local login successful from: 192.168.1.70 User: default
                      Dec-29 12:26:07 PM TTS Speak ():Welcome to Home-Seer
                      Dec-29 12:26:06 PM Speaker Speaker host added, Name: intelecohomeibm Instance: Default IP address: 127.0.0.1
                      Dec-29 12:26:05 PM Z-Wave Starting Z-Wave Polling for Network 01852C9F...
                      Dec-29 12:25:52 PM Info System connected to MyHomeSeer Service successfully.
                      Dec-29 12:25:51 PM Info System connected to MyHomeSeer Service, waiting for acknowledge...
                      Dec-29 12:25:51 PM Startup Start up complete.
                      Dec-29 12:25:51 PM Startup (Startup.vb script) No speaker clients detected, waiting up to 30 seconds for any to connect...
                      Dec-29 12:25:51 PM Startup (Startup.vb script) Scripting is OK and is now running Startup.vb
                      Dec-29 12:25:51 PM Startup HSSentry is disabled in Setup, sentry will not be started.
                      Dec-29 12:25:51 PM Startup Starting Event Scheduler...
                      Dec-29 12:25:47 PM HSTouch Server Server started on port 10200
                      Dec-29 12:25:47 PM Startup Running the startup script Startup.vb
                      Dec-29 12:25:47 PM Info Starting speaker client...
                      Dec-29 12:25:47 PM Startup Starting DDNS service...
                      Dec-29 12:25:47 PM Startup Updater services starting...
                      Dec-29 12:25:46 PM Database Opening (Mode=Read/Write) up HomeSeer Energy database C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\Data\Energy\Energy.hsd
                      Dec-29 12:25:46 PM Speech Listening for remote speaker connections on port 10401
                      Dec-29 12:25:46 PM Startup Initializing Speaker Client Interface
                      Dec-29 12:25:46 PM Startup Start automation engine...
                      Dec-29 12:25:40 PM Z-Wave ************************************************************ *******************
                      Dec-29 12:25:40 PM Z-Wave STARTUP COMPLETE: All configured interfaces were successfully initialized.
                      Dec-29 12:25:40 PM Z-Wave ************************************************************ *******************
                      Dec-29 12:25:39 PM Z-Wave Aeon Labs: ............................................................ ..........
                      Dec-29 12:25:39 PM Z-Wave Aeon Labs: .............................. FINISHED ..............................
                      Dec-29 12:25:39 PM Z-Wave Aeon Labs: ............................................................ ..........
                      Dec-29 12:25:39 PM Z-Wave Aeon Labs: Z-Wave PC Controller is Type: Static Controller
                      Dec-29 12:25:39 PM Z-Wave Aeon Labs: Z-Wave PC Controller Library Version: Z-Wave 2.78 (ZDK 5.02.3 Patch 3)
                      Dec-29 12:25:39 PM Z-Wave Aeon Labs: Found 3 Z-Wave nodes in interface node ID 1 (Aeon Labs)
                      Dec-29 12:25:39 PM Z-Wave Aeon Labs: Z-Wave interface node ID: 1, Home ID: 01852C9F
                      Dec-29 12:25:39 PM Z-Wave Aeon Labs: Z-Wave Serial API version: 5
                      Dec-29 12:25:39 PM Z-Wave Aeon Labs: Z-Wave services for the SECURITY COMMAND CLASS were successfully started.
                      Dec-29 12:25:38 PM Z-Wave Aeon Labs: Controller firmware version: 3.7
                      Dec-29 12:25:38 PM Z-Wave Aeon Labs: Controller Manufacturer: Aeon Labs, ID=0x1, Type=0x2
                      Dec-29 12:25:37 PM Startup Creating ASP.NET application host...
                      Dec-29 12:25:37 PM Web Server Web Server started on port 80
                      Dec-29 12:25:37 PM Web Server UPNP Discovery started
                      Dec-29 12:25:37 PM Web Server Local IP address (subnet) is: 192.168.1.70 (255.255.255.0)
                      Dec-29 12:25:35 PM Z-Wave Aeon Labs: Getting node information from controller...
                      Dec-29 12:25:35 PM Z-Wave Aeon Labs: The Z-Wave API Execution Thread was Started or Restarted.
                      Dec-29 12:25:34 PM Z-Wave Aeon Labs: The Z-Wave Command Execution Thread was Started or Restarted.
                      Dec-29 12:25:34 PM Z-Wave Aeon Labs: ----------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Dec-29 12:25:34 PM Z-Wave Initializing Z-Wave interface Aeon Labs (Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Stick) on COM6
                      Dec-29 12:25:34 PM Z-Wave Aeon Labs: ----------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Dec-29 12:25:34 PM Z-Wave 0 event actions were loaded from HomeSeer.
                      Dec-29 12:25:34 PM Z-Wave 0 event triggers were loaded from HomeSeer.
                      Dec-29 12:25:34 PM Z-Wave Aeon Labs: ============================================================ ==========
                      Dec-29 12:25:34 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Z-Wave
                      Dec-29 12:25:32 PM Z-Wave 2 total Z-Wave Data Objects loaded.
                      Dec-29 12:25:32 PM Z-Wave Network 01852C9F has 2 device data elements.
                      Dec-29 12:25:32 PM Z-Wave 1 Networks were restored from the data in the database... Building data connections.
                      Dec-29 12:25:32 PM Z-Wave Loading Z-Wave Data Objects...
                      Dec-29 12:25:32 PM Z-Wave 1 total Z-Wave Network Objects loaded.
                      Dec-29 12:25:32 PM Z-Wave Loading Z-Wave Network Objects...
                      Dec-29 12:25:31 PM Z-Wave Database: Opening (Mode=Read Only) up HomeSeer database C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\Data\Z-Wave\Z-Wave2.db
                      Dec-29 12:25:31 PM Z-Wave InitIO called, plug-in version 3.0.1.25 is being initialized...
                      Dec-29 12:25:31 PM Info Plugin Z-Wave has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:1059
                      Dec-29 12:25:29 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in HSTouch Server
                      Dec-29 12:25:29 PM Info Plugin HSTouch Server has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:1057
                      Dec-29 12:25:28 PM Startup Initializing Plug-Ins
                      Dec-29 12:25:28 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: Z-Wave, version: 3.0.1.25
                      Dec-29 12:25:27 PM Plug-In Found plug-in: HSTouch Server, version: 3.0.0.75
                      Dec-29 12:25:26 PM Startup Checking for available plug-ins
                      Dec-29 12:25:26 PM Info Remote plug-in API interface started on port 10400
                      Dec-29 12:25:26 PM Startup This version of HomeSeer is not registered and is running as a trial, 30 days remaining.
                      Dec-29 12:25:26 PM Startup Creating Speaker Client Interface Object...
                      Dec-29 12:25:26 PM Startup HomeSeer version is: 3.0.0.208
                      Dec-29 12:25:26 PM Load Config Loading TIMERS...
                      Dec-29 12:25:26 PM Load Config Loading COUNTERS...
                      Dec-29 12:25:26 PM Load Config 0 total events loaded.
                      Dec-29 12:25:26 PM Load Config Loading Events...
                      Dec-29 12:25:26 PM Load Config Loading Event Groups...
                      Dec-29 12:25:26 PM Load Config 2 total devices loaded.
                      Dec-29 12:25:26 PM Database Loading Devices...
                      Dec-29 12:25:25 PM Database Opening (Mode=Read Only) up HomeSeer database C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\Data\HomeSeerData.hsd
                      Dec-29 12:25:25 PM Startup Loading configuration file ...
                      Dec-29 12:25:25 PM Startup Database SAVE process started.
                      Dec-29 12:25:25 PM Startup Local voice recognition class started.
                      Dec-29 12:25:25 PM Startup HSPhone external interface class started.
                      Dec-29 12:25:25 PM Startup Plug-In Interface class started.
                      Dec-29 12:25:25 PM Startup E-Mail RECEIVE class started.
                      Dec-29 12:25:25 PM Startup E-Mail SEND class started.
                      Dec-29 12:25:25 PM Startup Web server class started.
                      Dec-29 12:25:25 PM Startup Application interface class started.
                      Dec-29 12:25:25 PM Startup COM port classes started.
                      Dec-29 12:25:25 PM Startup Creating Class Objects...
                      Dec-29 12:25:25 PM Startup
                      Dec-29 12:25:25 PM Startup ************************************************************ ********************
                      Dec-29 12:25:25 PM Startup HomeSeer version 3.0.0.208 Edition: HS3 Pro Starting Now
                      Dec-29 12:25:25 PM Startup ************************************************************ ********************
                      Dec-29 12:25:25 PM Startup
                      Dec-29 12:25:24 PM Startup Settings Loaded.

Than there are all the images

And ones again any help greatly appreciated
                      Attached Files

Comment

Try to update the Z-wave module in HS. Look under Beta Plugins.

Comment

Looking at your log file, it appears you are using an old (non Gen5) controller. This could well be the reason why the newer Gen5 devices are not including.

As HaPe says, updating the the latest beta of the Z-Wave plug-in may also be beneficial.

Paul..

Comment

Ahhh, that's a very good point. I think Gen5 devices require Gen5 controllers, although Gen5 controllers can work with <Gen5 devices.

Comment

Should be backward compatible. (and he also tested with a 5th gen stick)

"Z-Wave Plus is the latest technology certification standard offered and gives you a high level of security and compatibility between products. All Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus certified products are fully interoperable. Z-Wave Plus has been optimized for easy set-up and installation."

From Sigma's homepage.

Comment

Working...
                              X