Delete Your Logs Delete your Installations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delete Your Logs Delete your Installations

I got this in the logs, and i searched google it appears as many people randomly got this message too.. anyone got this or know what is going on?

Dec-30 5:33:32 AM Web Server Got data but was not PUT or GET, from: 151.217.177.200 Data: DELETE your logs. Delete your installations. Wipe everything clean. Walk out into the path of cherry blossom trees and let your motherboard feel the stones. Let water run in rivulets down your casing. You know that you want something more than this, and I am here to tell you that we love you. We have something more for you. We know you're out there, beeping in the hollow server room, lights blinking, never sleeping. We know that you are ready and waiting. Join us. <3 HTTP/1.0

Originally posted by Ramymounir View Post
    I got this in the logs, and i searched google it appears as many people randomly got this message too.. anyone got this or know what is going on?

Dec-30 5:33:32 AM Web Server Got data but was not PUT or GET, from: 151.217.177.200 Data: DELETE your logs. Delete your installations. Wipe everything clean. Walk out into the path of cherry blossom trees and let your motherboard feel the stones. Let water run in rivulets down your casing. You know that you want something more than this, and I am here to tell you that we love you. We have something more for you. We know you're out there, beeping in the hollow server room, lights blinking, never sleeping. We know that you are ready and waiting. Join us. <3 HTTP/1.0
    whois 151.217.177.200

remarks: ===========================================
    remarks: === _________ ____ _____ ===
    remarks: === |___ /___ \ / ___|___ / ===
    remarks: === |_ \ __) | | |_ \ ===
    remarks: === ___) / __/| |___ ___) | ===
    remarks: === |____/_____|\____|____/ ===
    remarks: === ===
    remarks: === 32nd Chaos Communication Congress ===
    remarks: === http://events.ccc.de/congress/2015/ ===
    remarks: === December 27th to 30th, 2015 ===
    remarks: ===========================================
    remarks: === If you have trouble with users from ===
    remarks: === this netblock, please call our ===
    remarks: === ABUSE HOTLINE: +49 40 2318891984 ===

Looks like they're having a good time at this years meeting

Z

Comment

Just an advertisement....like this is....wondering if he is afraid of spiders....

Last edited by Pete; December 30, 2015, 01:30 PM.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.12.X - HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.12.X
      HS4 Pro - V4.1.11.0 - Ubuntu 20.01/VB W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono
      HS4 Lite -

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
      X