Help - securing a pc with homeseer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help - securing a pc with homeseer

Has anyone got a way to have my homeseer PC send a message over the network to "lock" my main desktop PC when homeseer detects im not there?
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Why not use a screen saver and have that lock the screen automatically when you are away?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by collegeboyslive View Post
      Has anyone got a way to have my homeseer PC send a message over the network to "lock" my main desktop PC when homeseer detects im not there?
      Jon00's "Remote Computer Control & Network Monitor for Homeseer 3" provides all sorts of functions, including locking the computer. You can find it on his site here.
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

There's also spud's keyboard and mouse sensor plugin: http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1134.

Cheers
        Al
        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Why not use a screen saver and have that lock the screen automatically when you are away?
          i dont want it to lock while im here but only when im out of the house.
          detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

Perfect, another Jon00 Script saves my day

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by collegeboyslive View Post
              Perfect, another Jon00 Script saves my day

thanks
              Glad to hear it. He builds some nice bits of code.
              HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
              X