No announcement yet.

HomeSeer at CES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CES is about showing off new products, for the most part. When we go, we want to have something new to talk about... like the Z-NET (2015) and voice programming (2014) and the HomeTroller Zee (2013). When we skip, it's usually because we're in between products. That's the case with 2016. Lot's of things in the pipeline for this year, so we'll probably be there next January.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Tinker View Post
      Actually, with one going off to college in the fall, and one finishing college and starting a new career this Spring, we decided to make one last family vacation out of it so the whole family went (+ my sister). They stare at me oddly all the time. My youngest (for reasons/story too long to type) worked in the Robo 3D booth while I manned the "baby timeout" booth for the Z-Wave Alliance in the Sands. So if you went to our big booth in the LVCC South Hall (the 60' x 80' booth) you would not have seen me. I was in the Smart Home section in the Sands though!
      Hey Pete, I took a picture of Rick in his booth
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
        Hey Pete, I took a picture of Rick in his booth
        Heck yes I'd take that body over mine any day! ;-)
        Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Love the hair :-)

Originally posted by Rick Tinker View Post
          Heck yes I'd take that body over mine any day! ;-)
          Don

Comment

@Dirk,

I see the whole HST crew now in your pictures. Had to have a good look. Who is the little guy in the picture?
            Attached Files
            - Pete

Auto mator
            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
            Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
            HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
            HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
              @Dirk,

I see the whole HST crew now in your pictures. Had to have a good look.
              Darn, how did I miss that. LOL

Comment

Sometimes the HST folks are stealthy. I stared at the picture for a while before I noticed them.
                - Pete

Auto mator
                Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
                X