cant apply updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant apply updates

for the past month every update to a plugin I have tried, fails. is there a way to clear out the old ones or fix this issue?
    detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

All of the updates are kept in the updates directory.

You can tweak a text file to force an old update or manually install one.

This is one way of a few.

Here I back up the Homeseer Linux directory just prior to an update with it off which is what I used to do with Homeseer 2 in Windows.

The back up directory is small and portable for off site storage. (or USB stick or whatever)
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.534 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU - Mono 6.4X
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.534 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.4X

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation.

Comment

Originally posted by collegeboyslive View Post
      for the past month every update to a plugin I have tried, fails. is there a way to clear out the old ones or fix this issue?
      What error are you receiving when you try to update?
      -Rupp
      sigpic

Comment

Install/Update of package BLRadar failed.

it seems to download ok but then fails, does it on all updates
        detail of setup in profile. Link to videos of my projects there as well. Over 300 scripts running every min and counting

Comment

Likely something on your system. I updated BLRadar with no issues here. What does the log show?

Cheers
          Al
          HS 3.0.0.548: 1976 Devices 1156 Events
          Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 123 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Copying source to C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\hspi_squeezebox.exe, detailed error: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\hspi_squeezebox.exe' because it is being used by another process.

i even tried disabling the plugin 1st

Comment

Ok i got them to work, this is how i had to do it though.

1: disable all the plugins that had updates
              2: close homeseer
              3: reboot computer
              4: apply updates
              5: re activate plugins

Comment

Working...
              X