MS14a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS14a

I'm still using 'old' technology, and looking for some new or used MS14a motion detectors. Does anyone have any that you'd like to get rid of?

/jim

I have a bunch of them, but I won't part with them! Great little motion sensors. I got mine pretty cheap on eBay.
    HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
    Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
    Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
    Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

I was just about to post a huge For Sale posting when I seen this. I have 4 grey MS16A and 5 white X10 Pro PMS02 (MS13A equivalent) if you are interested.

I am parting ways with all my old X10 stuff. Have completely changed over to Zwave and such. Working on getting the list together and posted in the 4 Sale forum.

Comment

Working...
      X