Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Z-Wave Electric Baseboard Thermostat Now Available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Wave Electric Baseboard Thermostat Now Available!

This new thermostat works with electric baseboard heaters and convectors:
    http://store.homeseer.com/store/x-P2147.aspx

💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Changing Setpoint

Hi Mark,

Asking the quick question here B4 going with tech support.

I bought one of these locally and setted-up in HS3. All child points seems fine except the Heating Setpoint.

HS is receiving the change made on the unit but the change made in HS does not make it to the unit. Since I'm working in Celsius I tried switching to Fahrenheit with no luck. So I gave it a try in HS2 and I'm able to send a Setpoint thus ruling out a unit deficiency.

Any idea?

Michel.

Comment

Make sure you load the latest Beta Z-Wave plugin in the Beta section on the plugins page, that has support for this.

Originally posted by Michel View Post
      Hi Mark,

Asking the quick question here B4 going with tech support.

I bought one of these locally and setted-up in HS3. All child points seems fine except the Heating Setpoint.

HS is receiving the change made on the unit but the change made in HS does not make it to the unit. Since I'm working in Celsius I tried switching to Fahrenheit with no luck. So I gave it a try in HS2 and I'm able to send a Setpoint thus ruling out a unit deficiency.

Any idea?

Michel.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Shame on me.

I had made sure to have the latest updates with 3.0.1.25 both haven't taught of checking the beta section. 3.0.1.64 does work.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X