Most integrated hardware system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most integrated hardware system?

I've had a JDS Stargate system for over 10 years. It was a system ahead of its time. What I love about it is all the integrated hardware like 16 opto-isolated inputs, eight relay outputs, and eight analog inputs.

I've been running HomeSeer along with SG for years. Since HS3, there is no plugin, and because of the aging hardware, I don't expect it.

What is the best hardware system that works tightly with HS3? I am looking closely at the ElkM1 Gold, but I don't know how well it's integrated. Or if there is a better one.

Looking for lots of inputs, relay outputs, expand ability.
    -Tim

HSPro - 3.XXX - Dell mini W7 x32
    Way2 Call
    Elk M1 Gold
    UPB HAI switches
    HAI RC2000 Thermostat

I am continuing to use my Stargate. I communicate with it using ASCII messages. I described how I do it in a thread on the SG forum some time ago.

I have access to its inputs, relays, and the IR expander. It also allows me to offload a few tasks that it performs autonomously. I keep it attached to its X10 interface, too, to allow me to monitor X10 traffic with it.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
    X