Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome to homeseer twice - Solution!

title says it

when the home troller computer restarts or boots.
    i hear the welcome message "welcome to homeseer" twice.. why is that?

Originally posted by Ramymounir View Post
    title says it

when the home troller computer restarts or boots.
    i hear the welcome message "welcome to homeseer" twice.. why is that?
    i have no clue, i have noticed this too. subscribing to this thread
    HS3 Pro on Windows 8 64bit
    53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Check out my electronics blog here:
    https://www.facebook.com/RaptorsIrrationalInventions

Comment

What version of HS3 are you running? Are you using an Amazon Echo by any chance?
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.258 (Windows)

I do use alexa, i have the alexa plugin enabled, butt his thing used to happen before i buy it..

Comment

i dont have access to the computer that has hs3 on it now.. if you have airplay speak plugin.. on the config page below.. there is forward to homeseer speakers or something like that.. if you say no and restart the windows does it still repeat it twice?

Comment

This is the classic two speech proxy plugin problem. You have more than one speech proxy running at the same time. If you disable one of them then you will only hear one message. What plugins are you running? I bet all the tea in China that one aside from the Echo business has a speech proxy feature.
            Originally posted by rprade
            There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
              This is the classic two speech proxy plugin problem. You have more than one speech proxy running at the same time. If you disable one of them then you will only hear one message. What plugins are you running? I bet all the tea in China that one aside from the Echo business has a speech proxy feature.
              Actually Wade just put in a fix in the latest HS3 beta for the Echo causing double TTS. Rich just posted .278 to fix this and several other issues.
              http://homeseer.com/updates3/SetupHS3_3_0_0_278.exe

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                Actually Wade just put in a fix in the latest HS3 beta for the Echo causing double TTS. Rich just posted .278 to fix this and several other issues.
                http://homeseer.com/updates3/SetupHS3_3_0_0_278.exe
                Woops. I stand corrected.
                Originally posted by rprade
                There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
                  Woops. I stand corrected.
                  No you are correct in "most" instances as this has been the issue in the past. It just so happens that the Echo code had a bug for this one.

Comment

Working...
                  X