Non Z-Wave wall Switches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non Z-Wave wall Switches

I thought I saw some Lurton dimmers at Home Depot a while back like your looking for.

Sent from my iPhone
    Tom
    baby steps...starting again with HS3
    HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
    HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
    Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
    In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
    System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Depending on what you replaced them with, the only option I am aware of that are similar are the leviton. Their z wave and non zwave dimmer switches are identical looking.

Personally, people I don't think are going to notice as long as things are decora.

Comment

You could also use the Aeon micro switches. They're small enough to fit in the box behind a regular switch. Though the only thing with these - which the reset of the family needs training on is that if the switch position is 'on' and HS turned the switch off and if later the user wants to manually turn the switch on again, they actually just need to flip it off, then on again in order to turn the light on. Not a big deal to those who are trained. Could be interesting however, for visitors.

Robert
        HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Working...
        X