X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my homeseer was probed again

Hi,

so second time this happened.

but you can see they gave it a go, didnt get in.

Raptor
    Attached Files
    HS3 Pro on Windows 8 64bit
    53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Check out my electronics blog here:
    https://www.facebook.com/RaptorsIrrationalInventions

I've seen this weekly for years as my ipaddress never changes. So far so good.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Unless of course they get in, delete any logs showing their entry, cover their tracks, and do what they want inside your network.

Are you 100% certain that hasn't happened?

Comment

Originally posted by mterry63 View Post
        Unless of course they get in, delete any logs showing their entry, cover their tracks, and do what they want inside your network.

Are you 100% certain that hasn't happened?
        If they did and I didn't notice then no harm no foul. If they did it would be a first in a long long time.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

If they probe your machine weekly have you noticed if the source IP changes? If not you might add a blacklist ACL.

Comment

Looks like a bot targeting Apache Tomcat servers to me.....
            Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
              I've seen this weekly for years as my ipaddress never changes. So far so good.
              My IP from my ISP never changes either. I don't remember it ever changing, even when I've had my network down for days. Let's see, that's a new DHCP transaction every 2 hours for years. Without ever changing the address...

Giving who knows how many people on that network the opportunity to try to goof with your address.

Comment

Working...
              X