Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with my logic and homeseer

Hi All

Ok so I have an Event called Hallway - IR LEDs ON/OFF (I actually have lots of similar events...)

Now there are 2 devices which use this event.

1. I have created a virtual device which has a Status 'On' button and a Status 'Off' (using the both) - which is great.
    So I can control it from the HS3 web interface.

AND

2. I also have a HSTouch tablet button onrelease to the same event.

So when I press it - my HSTouch button flickers and my poor camera's doesn't know what to do (kind of goes pink briefly) and this is because of my logic. It has a little fight between the two and is stopped I think by the "Only allow one instance of the script to run at a time..."
    However it is flickering so I don't think its working correctly... I don't think separating them will do it either and there are a lot of events so I ideally don't want more. I know this is the case as if I delete that OR IF statement (I loose HS3 web interface button doing anything) but it stops flickering.

I am sure this is a simple logical solution, however I've reached my logical limit today!
    How can I resolve this?

Thanks
    Attached Files

Create a counter,

In the conditions out of counter = 0 then,
    When the event runs increment the counter.
    Then reset the counter after say 10 seconds later?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you describe what it is you want to happen, it may help clarify what is going on.
      In particular, what does the script do? Does it change the device that is also the trigger?

FWIW, you do not need to add a manual trigger. You can manually trigger any event. A manual trigger is essentially a place holder when no other trigger is used.
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Sorry I thought I had done.

Ok so the HSTocuh button operates a script.

Also the WebInterface operates the same script.

The script changes the camera and updates the status of the web interface STATUS of several virtual devices I have made which allows me to effectively Status Track my Presets, IRs, zoom etc within the HS Touch program for my foscam. Ie i know on my HSTouch if my camera is looking at the kitchen or the front door or is recording as the button changes colour.

Below is a screen shot of my web interface.

Deleting the manual trigger stops my HSTouch from working... as the onrelease uses the event with the script in it.

How would I make a counter?
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks gd

I actually used the:

"Set the Desired Event Options Here" > Cannot Re-Run For: 0 Days 0 Hours 0 Minutes 5 Seconds

I guess its similar to what you suggested; it has however stopped doing it now which is great.

I am so close to having a fully useable FOSCAM interface, just need to sort the resolution issue.

Comment

Originally posted by smokeycoles View Post
            . . .it has however stopped doing it now which is great.
            You mean it has spontaneously started working without any changes?
            Deleting the manual trigger stops my HSTouch from working... as the onrelease uses the event with the script in it.
            That's interesting. I expected that the button in HSTouch would cause HS to ignore the trigger specified in the event.
            Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
            HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Let me know how you get on with the foscam, I have one but not spent much time on it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X