Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any chance you will ever offer Plug-ins on sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance you will ever offer Plug-ins on sale?

If you offered the plug-in authors a chance to participate in your sale events I would be inclined to buy plug-ins just to try them out.

I am not suggesting a 50% off sale, but 25 or 30% would be a nice incentive to buy something which I don't need and help lubricate the home automation economy

Originally posted by Kitar View Post
    If you offered the plug-in authors a chance to participate in your sale events I would be inclined to buy plug-ins just to try them out.
    You are aware, aren't you, that you can try any plug-in free for 30 days?
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

That's the same way they got everyone hooked on crack.

Comment

Is it true that it started with the West Coast? Was it just a rumor or was it that easy?
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by mikaluch View Post
          That's the same way they got everyone hooked on crack.
          I agree, HA can feel like an addiction! Maybe HST should stop offering free trials - for our own good, of course.
          Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
          HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Dunno how common. I've never even seen anyone do it. It's not very popular with my friends because most of them have clearances.

My daughter was born six weeks premature (long time ago - she's 24 and healthy). They rushed her off to another hospital where they had a neonatal care unit and she spent her first month there. There were crack babies in there 9 months old and still smaller than my daughter. I never saw anyone visit one in a month of visiting there.

Comment

Working...
            X