Problem including device - no device created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem including device - no device created

I am trying to include 2 Qubino 2x1.5kW relays. Both are the new software version S5. When I am adding it to my network (with the Znet right next to them) it immediately finds it, includes it (see below) but never creates a device. It is in my node list, but even with removing and reincluding they do not create devices. Somehow they time out, I did not stop the inlusion

Add Node started...
    Activate the 'Add to Network' function on the device...
    A new node is being added...
    Adding a new SLAVE NODE...
    DONE - Add Node Operation is Complete.
    Done. Node 78 Added.
    Reloading (importing) node information...
    Synchronizing node information with HomeSeer and creating new device(s) as necessary...
    Synchronize nodes finished. Number of device nodes to be created/added = 1
    Z-Wave manufacturer information for node 78, ID: 345=159H (Goap), Type: 2=2H, ID: 81=51H
    Node: 78 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFO_V2, VERSION_V2, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, POWERLEVEL, BASIC, SWITCH_ALL, SWITCH_BINARY, METER_V2, MULTI_CHANNEL_V2, ASSOCIATION, MULTI_INSTANCE_ASSOCIATION, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO, CONFIGURATION
    Node: 78 Controls Class(es): BASIC
    Node 78 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 4.05 App: 1.2
    Node 78 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
    All associations for node 78 have been retrieved successfully, it supports associations on these groups: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
    Getting Z-Wave Plus Association Group Information (8 groups) from Node 78...
    Z-Wave Plus Association Root Group Information For Group 4 retrieved successfully from Node 78 Group Name=K1Meter, Profile Is General:Reserved And the group hosts 1 Event commands.
    Z-Wave Plus Association Root Group Information For Group 7 retrieved successfully from Node 78 Group Name=K2Meter, Profile Is General:Reserved And the group hosts 1 Event commands.
    Z-Wave Plus Association Root Group Information For Group 8 retrieved successfully from Node 78 Group Name=Tempera, Profile Is General:Reserved And the group hosts 1 Event commands.
    Warning: Get Node Details was aborted early by the user.
    Warning: Device synchronization/creation aborted by timeout or by the user.
    Finished.

Attached Files
    Last edited by mikee123; July 2, 2016, 08:48 AM.

Looks like it may not yet be supported. I'd wait for others who use Qubino devices to chime in though.
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Someone said he had the S5 version and they included ok. Will have to look in which thread it was, one of mine. Maybe send him a pm.
      But I thought there might be a way of creating a device manually somehow, as it has created a node.

Comment

Working...
      X