Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch Face

Hello

I was just wondering with the discussions regarding speech commands; face recognition, speech via speakers/cast - is there currently a plugin or anything around where the interface is represented with a speaking face?

It if HS Speaker talks with a virtual face or wire frame face exists which moves with it. Probably not but I am wondering if anyone ever decided to try it or something similar to really interact with the house.

I think this would be really interesting?

...dim and distant memory - Ghost (?) something? I'm sure Pete was a user and it behaved as you wish, don't quote me on it though. No doubt there are newer solutions out there now though. Unfortunately as start to get into the realms of graphics animations you start to bump against the limitations of HSTouch - I'm not sure if you had a graphical UI (there is likely to be a .net function for this out there) how you would actually get that in HSTouch.

Comment

I see what your saying - I believe HSTouch now does animated gif's (I think that would be as good as it could get) unless there was something out there in HTML.

What a shame.

Comment

Working...
      X