Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CLOSEOUT on Dragon Tech PA-100 & PD-100!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CLOSEOUT on Dragon Tech PA-100 & PD-100!

We just got a shipment of closeout lamp and appliance modules from Dragon Tech. These are Z-Wave Plus certified modules and work really well.

Regular: $39.95 | Closeout Price: $19.99
    Attached Files
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

FWIW, I bought a different Dragon Tech item from another seller a few months back which died a week ago (LED lights but load does not turn on). Their support email bounced. The seller gave me a different email to try which did not bounce but no reply for a few days. So it may be tough to get warranty service directly from Dragon Tech should the need arise.

Comment

Originally posted by jhearty View Post
      FWIW, I bought a different Dragon Tech item from another seller a few months back which died a week ago (LED lights but load does not turn on). Their support email bounced. The seller gave me a different email to try which did not bounce but no reply for a few days. So it may be tough to get warranty service directly from Dragon Tech should the need arise.
      The seller should be handling the return. That's how we do it. Where did you buy from?

Comment

PA-100 vs PA-100+

Does anyone know what the difference is between the PA-100 and the PA-100+. I've reviewed the specs and see no obvious difference other than the price.

Comment

I too would like to know! whats the difference btwn the "PA-100" and the "HS-PA-100+"?

Comment

Dragon Tech PA-100

The Dragon Tech PA-100 advertisement on Homeseer says "Z-Wave Plus". Whereas the Homeseer HA-PA-100+ says "Z-Wave+".
            I called Homeseer last Friday and the rep (don't remember his name) told me the Dragon Tech and Homeseer devices are identical but arrive in different packaging.
            I ordered a couple of each of the Dragon Tech appliance and lamp control modules. If I learn anything of interest after they arrive I will report it here.

Originally posted by Igorski88 View Post
            I too would like to know! whats the difference btwn the "PA-100" and the "HS-PA-100+"?

Comment

Can anyone confirm if Dragon Tech is still in business? Their website has been taken down and support emails to support@dragontechind.com get returned with a delivery failure.

Any insight?

Thanks,
              ken
              "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Originally posted by kenm View Post
                Can anyone confirm if Dragon Tech is still in business? Their website has been taken down and support emails to support@dragontechind.com get returned with a delivery failure.

Any insight?

Thanks,
                ken
                Dragon Tech products will no longer be manufactured; thus the "CLOSEOUT" status in the thread title. If you're having a problem with a Dragon Tech product, contact the retailer who sold it to you. If that's us, contact us!

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                  Dragon Tech products will no longer be manufactured; thus the "CLOSEOUT" status in the thread title. If you're having a problem with a Dragon Tech product, contact the retailer who sold it to you. If that's us, contact us!
                  Thanks Mark for the quick reply. I'm not currently having any problem but thinking more down the road if I run into something. Can you tell us if you guys took over the firmware from Dragon Tech or is the firmware what-it-is since they are no longer manufacturing?

Thanks again,
                  Ken
                  "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Originally posted by kenm View Post
                    Thanks Mark for the quick reply. I'm not currently having any problem but thinking more down the road if I run into something. Can you tell us if you guys took over the firmware from Dragon Tech or is the firmware what-it-is since they are no longer manufacturing?

Thanks again,
                    Ken
                    "Dragon Tech" is more of a product line designation that a reference to a company. FYI. Not sure what will happen to Dragon Firmware but I wouldn't expect to see any changes to those existing products.

Generally, firmware changes don't happen too often for lighting products unless there's a chip change or the company is rolling out a new feature. You just don't see that happening a lot.

Comment

"Dragon Tech" is more of a product line designation that a reference to a company. FYI.
                      Can you give us warm & fuzzies that the manufacturer of the physical devices that were Dragon Tech and that are HS-Wx100+ switches is alive and well?

Comment

Can you give us warm & fuzzies that the manufacturer of the physical devices that were Dragon Tech and that are HS-Wx100+ switches is alive and well?

Yes, please.

Comment

Absolutely! HomeSeer lighting products are in production and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Just ordered 2 lamp and 1 appliance module to use with my new Smartstick+.

The links in the OP should be fixed since the store url changed the links are broken.

Comment

Absolutely! HomeSeer lighting products are in production and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.

Okay good!

Comment

Working...
                              X