Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Please Help

Please help with a couple of problems.
    1. I have a on/off zwave devie that always says on. I can turn it off and on
    and the icon in HS changes. But the status string always says On. How can I fix>
    2. I have another on/off zwave device in which both the icon and the on/off string
    disappear. The field in HS is just blank. If I turn it off or on, the proper
    status comes back. But when I look later, it's blank again. Here's an excerpt
    from the log that seems to be the problem:

Aug-16 7:30:35 PM Warning Image file does not exist, returning blank image: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\300
    Aug-16 7:30:35 PM Z-Wave Device: 37-Lights In PorchLamps Lamps Set to ON

Thanks!!!

1. I have a on/off zwave devie that always says on. I can turn it off and on
    and the icon in HS changes. But the status string always says On. How can I fix>
    First click on the device from the device page and go to the "Status Graphics" tab. Look at the Status Field and make sure that one of them say "Off" generally a value of 0 says Off and 255 says On.

2. I have another on/off zwave device in which both the icon and the on/off string
    disappear. The field in HS is just blank. If I turn it off or on, the proper
    status comes back.
    This is generally caused by a bad (Non existent) Device Image on the Configuration Screen or a bad (Non existent)l Thumbnail Image on the advanced tab. I would bet on the latter.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Linux_User View Post
      First click on the device from the device page and go to the "Status Graphics" tab. Look at the Status Field and make sure that one of them say "Off" generally a value of 0 says Off and 255 says On.

This is generally caused by a bad (Non existent) Device Image on the Configuration Screen or a bad (Non existent)l Thumbnail Image on the advanced tab. I would bet on the latter.

Bob
      Status and Text on the status graphics page are correctr

In all of my devices (including the ones that are working) the device image and thumbnail image are set to images\Devices\Image-Not-Selected.png. THe other devices are working fine.

Comment

Working...
      X