Same announcement twice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same announcement twice

Recently my announcement have started playing twice. The announcement starts to speak and a second later the same starts again so I hear both at the same time but offset by a second. It's not the trigger that gets triggered twice because if trigger it manually it speaks twice. in the log it shows the trigger once and the announcement twice. Not sure if it's related but I started getting this in the speaker log. This started long before the double announcement.

HTML Code:
    27/08/2016 12:15:10 PM:Rebuilding VR commands due to configuration change

you probably started to use a plug-in which acts as a speak proxy

Comment

The only plugin that I recently installed is the homekit bridge plugin. I disabled it and still get the same results. Could it still be the cause while disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by freeon View Post
        The only plugin that I recently installed is the homekit bridge plugin. I disabled it and still get the same results. Could it still be the cause while disabled.
        not if it is disabled
        what other plugins are you running?

Comment

Here is a screen shot
          Attached Files

Comment

My guess is it it the tasker plugin acting as a speech proxy. Turn it off and try that.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
            Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
            X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
            Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
            Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
            Scripts =
            Various

Comment

Turned off tasker plugin and it fixed it. It's strange it didn't start immediately after the plugin was installed. So I guess the questions now is what do I do about announcements if I want to run that plugin?

Comment

Go into the plugin and disable it. I can't remember, there should be a check box or go into the ini file and disable there.

Comment

Working...
                X