Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeseer crashing and log issues

Hello all, im a bit stuck,

my homeseer instance was rock solid. everything was working.

then i made a few mistakes:

1) upgraded to windows 10
    2) let homeseer update (i didn't need any of the new features)

i noticed that events weren't triggering and HStouch wasn't working and each time i go look at the pc HS3 isn't running

i suspect this is because the pc rebooted but im not sure what is happening.

also homeseer seems to be stuck in a loop with the database compacting.

not sure if these things are related but im lost as to how to debug this one.

any ideas?

Raptor
    Attached Files
    HS3 Pro on Windows 8 64bit
    53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Check out my electronics blog here:
    https://www.facebook.com/RaptorsIrrationalInventions

Are you using energy data for events or for HSTouch? If not, you can turn the database tracking stuff off completely.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
      Are you using energy data for events or for HSTouch? If not, you can turn the database tracking stuff off completely.
      not the historic stuff, just the current stuff.
      53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
        not the historic stuff, just the current stuff.
        Let me rephrase. Do you need the energy data for anything you're doing?

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
          Let me rephrase. Do you need the energy data for anything you're doing?
          yes, i use it for the laundry alerts that you guys demoed in the youtube video

Comment

it looks like all the settings in the settings tab were wiped out too.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
              yes, i use it for the laundry alerts that you guys demoed in the youtube video
              According to Rich, your triggers should still work with the "Enable Energy Logging and Graphing" setting disabled. If that's the case, I would recommend un-checking that setting. That will disable the energy database functions.

Comment

Working...
              X