Need a new primary controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a new primary controller

I currently use my ELK M1 gold as my home controller. Recently, my wireless primary controller died an I'm Looking for a wireless replacement.
    I no longer use HS as I'm simply not interested in all the functions now being offered... I'm 78 and just want to keep what I have running. Several questions:
    (1) I have an old Intermatic HA07, Will it work with the HS100+ wall switches? I have several installed but don't want to destroy my existing network and rebuild with a new primary controller until I comfortable it will work.
    (2) If this isn't possible, I have a Z-Troller I purchased from HS several years ago. Can I use this as a new standalone primary controller( no HS interface) and update secondary controllers directly from the z-troller without pairing it with a new home controller such as Zee-s2 to update secondary controllers?
    (3) If I use the Zee-s2 as a primary controller, how do you add already installed z-wave devices like switches to a new network. The documentation on the S2 seems to suggest it has to be tethered to the internet and use the HS web interface to do these and other functions. But, my switches and secondary controllers are installed all around the house?

Bottomline I would like to continue using my ELK M1 Gold but need a new wireless controller so I can update the M1 Gold and other secondary controllers. Other suggestions would also be welcome.
    Thanks
    Dennis
Working...
X