HS-WV100+ water valve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS-WV100+ water valve

It was months ago on CCT that I saw Mark mention that this was coming down the line. Now it's listed in the new store (which is horrible BTW) but as sold out. Any dirt on rhis? Maybe an ETA?
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

i see this and am liking it... well except zwave plus.. which I do not have yet..
    HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
      i see this and am liking it... well except zwave plus.. which I do not have yet..
      Jeff
      Buy a Z-Net before that fancy new Server 2016 setup. You won't regret it

Oh, and those HS switches are awesome - time to ditch the toggle ! Huge WAF with the multi-tap capabilities.

Cheers
      James
      cheeryfool

Comment

Lol i have the pc.... server os owned already....

Not sure i have a need to replace the z-troller as it still works great.

Toggles required. Now trying to see which is best zwave toggle out there...
        HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
          It was months ago on CCT that I saw Mark mention that this was coming down the line. Now it's listed in the new store (which is horrible BTW) but as sold out. Any dirt on rhis? Maybe an ETA?
          Colin, you are the VERY FIRST person to complain about our new store (seriously). What don't you like about it? I can tell you, from our end, it's WAY easier to work with and has a lot of cool features.

And.. the water valves are in stock. FYI
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
            Colin, you are the VERY FIRST person to complain about our new store (seriously). What don't you like about it? I can tell you, from our end, it's WAY easier to work with and has a lot of cool features.
            Not the first: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=183708

I believe another entire thread on the subject was deleted.....
            Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
              I hadn't seen that thread before but it appears that most of the posters had trouble with the login process (which was detailed in the email we sent out.).

The new store provides a filtering mechanism that makes it pretty easy to find specific products... we didn't have that in the old store.

Comment

There was a lot of noise about loss of order history, loss of GHC and lack of communication about the changes. Rupp was participating in those exchanges.
                cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
                  There was a lot of noise about loss of order history, loss of GHC and lack of communication about the changes. Rupp was participating in those exchanges.
                  Order history is back now. We replaced the GHC with HomeSeer Rewards (featured in this week's newsletter). FYI

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post

I believe another entire thread on the subject was deleted.....
                    I sincerely hope we are not going through deleting posts/threads again
                    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
                      I sincerely hope we are not going through deleting posts/threads again
                      the policy is not to delete posts. That said, mistakes do happen. There was a very long Amazon Echo thread (many pages) last year that got inadvertently deleted because someone spammed the thread... and it got caught in a global deletion. That type of thing will occasionally happen.

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                        Order history is back now. We replaced the GHC with HomeSeer Rewards (featured in this week's newsletter). FYI
                        Hi Mark, my order history is still blank.

Thanks
                        Al
                        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                          Hi Mark, my order history is still blank.

Thanks
                          Al
                          Al, did you use the same email address as you did in the old store?

Comment

HS-WV100+ water valve

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                            Al, did you use the same email address as you did in the old store?

Hi Greg, yes I did and I activated the account with the link that was emailed when the new store was activated.

Thanks
                            Al

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                            Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                              Hi Greg, yes I did and I activated the account with the link that was emailed when the new store was activated.

Thanks
                              Al

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Let me ask Jon about this as there should be a link to show older orders.

Comment

Working...
                              X