Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Website not giving key for plugin purchase - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website not giving key for plugin purchase - Solved!

I went to purchase the homekit plugin today (was planning to play with it today). I don't have the 30 day trial period as I have used it before and coming back to working on it.

Anyways, the new website is a little frustrating, first it wasn't very easy to tell where the plugins were, needing to create a new account.... but the big issue is I can't find anywhere for the key after the purchase. Am I missing something? I see this on the order page, and have tried a few times. I really wanted to set this up today.
    Attached Files

You need to put in a help desk request for all store issues by emailing support@homeseer.com
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

This seems to be a common theme on these forums lately.

Was really hoping to work on this over the weekend, disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
        This seems to be a common theme on these forums lately.

Was really hoping to work on this over the weekend, disappointed.
        What's the common theme? That you waited till the weekend to put your order in Did you send the email request?
        -Rupp
        sigpic

Comment

Not sure why you feel the need to be condescending to a paying customer.

I have seen you post at least a few times this week with this exact response. Not sure it matters when I put in an order when previously it gave me the key to unlock the plugin without issue.

I will put in the email shortly.

Comment

It was a joke but apparently it wasn't funny. I'm not sure why everyone is so uptight these days.
            -Rupp
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you for fixing it. I received the key by email.

Comment

You're welcome. Maybe this can become a common theme on these forums
                -Rupp
                sigpic

Comment

I'm afraid I'm with Wayne on this. There are common themes in several different threads but at least one thread was deleted.
                  • There is no longer an archive of previous orders, including software license codes
                    • We were accustomed to having these available immediately after a purchase and to have them as an archive to refer to any day of the week or hour of the day.
                    • We were given an address of https://store.homeseer.com/oldstore as an address to get to our archived order history but

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	1187108

• We lost our 10% gearhouse club discounts on HomeSeer products, despite having an annual membership. It has now been replaced by a weakened point system. While more flexible, the points accumulate at about 1%, so they are far less valuable than the discount we had. While we have been offered a refund of our annual membership, the optics of ending a program without notice is not so good.
                  • Unless you used an email from HomeSeer to activate your account in the new store, you are forced to create a new account.

It would have been very helpful for HomeSeer to have let us know the change was coming and what the changes were so we could plan accordingly. It also would have been helpful for HST to have planned the transition more thoroughly so that account history would be moved to the new store so we could still access it. It is frustrating to see so little thought and such poor execution given to what could have been a much smoother transition.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                    It was a joke but apparently it wasn't funny. I'm not sure why everyone is so uptight these days.
                    Greg;

It is probably the US elections. Everyone is very adversarial.

That said, I didn't see the humor in your response, until you identified it as such. I must have missed the smiley the first time I read your response.

Comment

There was s time when we were chastised quite harshly when posting @homeseer.com email addresses. Lately it seems that sales and support addresses are handed out like candy. I assume it is OK to now post these without any recourse?

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk
                      HS4Pro Running on a Raspberry Pi4
                      79 Z-Wave Nodes, 131 Events, 383 Devices
                      Z-Wave, UPB, WiFi
                      Plugins: EasyTrigger, weatherXML, OMNI, Z-Wave, Tuya, Device History
                      HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 Joggler

Comment

Working...
                      X