Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeseer and Apple watch

Hey guys

Just bought an Apple Watch today. Is it possible to integrate homeseer on Apple Watch. If so what are my options. I had fraggle's HomeKit bridge working with Siri and home kit but then updated to new IOS and no longer works. Anyone out there have ideas?

Their is an update to fraggle's plugin that supports IOS 10. It's currently in the Beta section but he said recently in will shortly become the new official version.

Comment

Ok thanks for reply. Do the devices show up in Apple home app as responding? I know in plugins previous version the device would show up as unsupported in home app and you couldn't use home app to turn devices on or off. Just Siri worked. I guess what I'm wondering is will I be able to have the HomeKit notifications to my Apple Watch and be able control device manually from Watch and not just with Siri.

Comment

Originally posted by csullivan2005 View Post
        Ok thanks for reply. Do the devices show up in Apple home app as responding? I know in plugins previous version the device would show up as unsupported in home app and you couldn't use home app to turn devices on or off. Just Siri worked. I guess what I'm wondering is will I be able to have the HomeKit notifications to my Apple Watch and be able control device manually from Watch and not just with Siri.

If the Apple Watch supports the home app, it will sync with all apple ios10 devices running the app. You should be able to trigger HS3 events from the watch. I am able to control HS3 via the HomeKit plugin from my iPad, iPhone and iTouch. Try it. The beta version of the plugin is working now with iOS 10 and apple HomeKit.

Steve Q
        HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
        2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Is there anything I need to do differently with installation using beta version?

I currently have the official one downloaded now. Can I just disable it and then delete it and then download beta plugin. Or is there more to it. I don't want to mess things up. I'm using a hometroller S6 pro and HS3

Thanks
          Chris

Comment

The beta HomeKit plugin has a higher version number so it should install over the existing one. Go to the downloader on the plugin management tab and download the beta it will replace the existing version.

Steve Q

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
            2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Working...
            X