HS Touch and Lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS Touch and Lock

Not sure where this goes being a newbie. I have a Yale lock I can lock and unlock via the HS3 software but cant get it to work in the HSTouch app. Did I miss a checkbox or something?

Are you using the stock hstouch client or a custom project?

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Stock HStouch. I am getting frustrated I also cant get the GE "Plugin type" of switch to get recognized.

Comment

Originally posted by Hericletus View Post
        Not sure where this goes being a newbie. I have a Yale lock I can lock and unlock via the HS3 software but cant get it to work in the HSTouch app. Did I miss a checkbox or something?
        What exactly isn't working? Do yo see the lock screen on HSTouch? Did you enter the access code of 1234? Do the lock now show up or not respond?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Correct see the lock but 1234 doesn't work no response. I can lock and unlock it from a browser. Using Windows 8 and HS3 Not pro. (should have waited till November I could have afforded it with black Friday)

Comment

1234 is a code for the screen - not the lock. After you enter 1234, you are brought to another screen to actually lock/unlock. Are you not seeing that screen?

Comment

Correct typing in 1234 and nothing happens just has the same input interface. Like it is the wrong code. I even tried my lock code just to be sure and nothing.

Comment

ok - for some reason, HSTouch is not seeing your lock.
                On your manage plugins page - are you running the latest HSTouch Server plugin?

Comment

I believe so I am new so it is a new install 3.0.0.68 I think I changed the default passcode would that make a difference? Is that the code I am supposed to type in?

Just checked it YUP that was it!! Thanks for your patience and help. I have another problem with some GE / Jasco Lamp modules That I need to figure out. Zstick wont find them. Just curious Where in the message board would be the best place for this question?
                  Last edited by Hericletus; December 5, 2016, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hericletus View Post
                    I believe so I am new so it is a new install 3.0.0.68 I think I changed the default passcode would that make a difference? Is that the code I am supposed to type in?

Just checked it YUP that was it!! Thanks for your patience and help. I have another problem with some GE / Jasco Lamp modules That I need to figure out. Zstick wont find them. Just curious Where in the message board would be the best place for this question?

Probably here http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=624 in the Z-Wave section. Unless it's a hardware question. Then it would go in the hardware forum.
                    Originally posted by rprade
                    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Exact same issue

Did you ever find a resolution to the problem?

Comment

Yeah I changed the code in the homeseer setup area. It is usually 1234. I must have changed it so I changed it back.

Comment

Other Question

When I go into the iPhone HSTouch App and then press "Locks", a number pad asking for a passcode is displayed. I enter an existing code that works on the door and press <Enter>. HSTouch app goes back to the main menu and nothing happens. Do I have to configure or add something? Any help would be appreciated. I too have a Yale lock.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubber_Boot View Post
                            When I go into the iPhone HSTouch App and then press "Locks", a number pad asking for a passcode is displayed. I enter an existing code that works on the door and press <Enter>. HSTouch app goes back to the main menu and nothing happens. Do I have to configure or add something? Any help would be appreciated. I too have a Yale lock.
                            It's very misleading

The code on the HSTouch client is a code for the screen. It is not the lock code - it's more like a PIN code to get you to the lock screen.
                            The default is 1234

Comment

Still did not work

I went to my iPhone HSTouch then "Locks" and typed "1234" and pressed <Enter>. It went back to the home screen. Can you tell how you fixed yours or what file to look in? Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                              X