CM12 AND TM13 problem help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CM12 AND TM13 problem help

This must be a newbie problem, my system is the Winplus Home Automation, Australian version X10
    Everything was working well was just using the Bayonet socked module HA104 (LM15) and the Transceiver Module HA114 (TM13) controlled with the remote or with the Bench top controller HA111 (MC10) it was working like a charm.
    But decide experiment little more and connect the Computer module HA125 (CM12) download ActiveHome Pro, run it on my Windows 7 laptop, install drivers so far so good.
    But ActiveHome didn't send any command is what I thought because now none of my two TM13 are responding to the remote or to the the bench controller.
    Download HomeSeer plug everything on the same power strip next to each other change every code but nothing MT13 are off and not responding to any command.
    Connect a Lamp module and an Appliance module to test HomeSeer they all work not problem.
    Don't think the internal code of the TM13 had change i been searching and searching without finding an answer or a fix maybe someone experience the same problem and know how to fix it thank you in advance.
Working...
X