cannot create an "IF" event for two time frames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cannot create an "IF" event for two time frames

In HS2 I had a simple recurring event for turning ventilation z-wave module during night hours.
    It seems like HS3 does not allow me to replicate the same logic: if time is from 10pm to 11-50pm OR from 12-01am to 6-30am THEN run action (screenshot attached).
    Am I missing something?
    Or should I now have two separate events for each time frame?
    Thank you
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Alexey View Post
    In HS2 I had a simple recurring event for turning ventilation z-wave module during night hours.
    It seems like HS3 does not allow me to replicate the same logic: if time is from 10pm to 11-50pm OR from 12-01am to 6-30am THEN run action (screenshot attached).
    Am I missing something?
    Or should I now have two separate events for each time frame?
    Thank you
    You use the same trigger twice within the same event, the first an "IF" and the second an "OR IF" each followed by the different conditions.

Take a look at this thread and see if it doesn't help:

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=173196
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Thank you, Randy.
      Your posts were very helpful, exactly what I was looking for.
      I played around with a test event and found it working. What it does, it turns a spare module ON and OFF during two time frames on two days of the week.

During learning the HS3 logic I found a strange behavior that made me more confused than I should have been.

I found that adding more "OR IF" triggers does not allow selecting more dates. I had to use "AND IF" option, then configure the date and then change the whole line from "AND IF" to "OR IF".
      (attached)

Is it a me doing things wrong?
      Thanks again
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X