Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slide curtains - HomeSeer integration

Hi,

I integrated my Slide curtains: https://nl.slide.store/ in my HS4 setup.
    Home-Control9000/Slide-curtain-HomeSeer-integration: Slide curtains - HomeSeer integration (github.com)

Regards,

Walter Leemput

Originally posted by wallee View Post
    Expensive? I like their promo video, anyway.....https://youtu.be/tT1GQRwmjtc

Jim Speiser
    38-year veteran of Home Automation
    Still don't know squat

Comment

I purchased a pair of switchbot curtains a few months ago and have been please with them. They're much less expensive and using Ivan's Big5 plugin and their published api allows me to integrate them with Homeseer.
      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Its battery powered. When buying the optional solarcell the price is almost the same.

Comment

Doesn't look like Slide ships to US but I like it a lot.

Comment

I've only charged my curtain bots once since I got them in January. They dance quite a bit throughout the day as luminance changes. I've limited the event not to trigger less the 15 minutes. For me along with the HS integration, I'm very pleased.
            HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Hey neighbour langenet (I am also from Ottawa)

if you want full local control for your switchbot devices (curtain, bot, meter, contact sensor, motion sensor) and you have an ESP32 you can checkout my solution I coded up

https://github.com/devWaves/SwitchBot-MQTT-BLE-ESP32

It uses MQTT. Uses an ESP32 instead of the switchbot hub. ESP32s are cheap like $5-$10

Cheers

Comment

Hey cool... great info here. If I hadn't already purchased a hub and made use of their api, I'd be all over this. It's a nice fall back should they drop their api... ( you just never know these days). Though I have yet to venture with MQTT.
                I use a zigbee luminance sensor, an event with some scripting and Big5 to manage positioning. It works quite well.

Comment

Working...
                X