Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Apt needs curtains and shades - suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Apt needs curtains and shades - suggestions?

Hey all,

So I'm getting a new apartment soon so it's time to upgrade my 12 year old Somfy Glidea 60 curtain rods and my Somfy Sonesse shades. I'd like something that works with Homeseer, although I'm smart enough to figure it out (my somfy's work just fine with Homeseer so). But I'd like something that's a lot quieter. Like, close to slient. Anyone out there have any suggestions? Somfy would be great because I have a Somfy USRTIS II so if I can keep using that it saves me $400, but I'm open to other solutions.

Cheers and stay safe out there!

Recently bought a Bali roller shade with a Zwave motor from Blinds.com- works great with Homeseer, but it's not quiet. Hope you find something!

Comment

Thanks, I'll let everyone know. Also if anyone needs SOMFY info, it's really easy to do, not even worth writing a plugin although I'm sure someone like drule could do it literally in an hour.

Comment

Slide curtains. I have a local api solution.

Comment

YouTube The Hook Up has multiple good videos on this subject. Obviously the more recent are more applicable.

Comment

We have Hunter Douglas motorized shades. Simple to control with HomeSeer using http commands. They’re spendy but nice

Comment

Working...
            X