Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

How to change value on a device valuecheck in an eventtrigger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change value on a device valuecheck in an eventtrigger.

Hello,

Is it possible to change the temperature value in a trigger of an event in an automated way.

I'd like to modify the temperature value (27°C) in the event trigger based on the measured outside temperature.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Event example.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	1293243

Thanks,
    Joris

I think the only way to do that is with a script. You could have a script checking the out side temperature, and depending on temperature execute an action

I am doing something similar with a script

Comment

Originally posted by Joris Vandoren View Post
      Hello,

Is it possible to change the temperature value in a trigger of an event in an automated way.

I'd like to modify the temperature value (27°C) in the event trigger based on the measured outside temperature.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Event example.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	1293243

Thanks,
      Joris
      EasyTrigger would allow you to do it by setting the temperature value in a virtual device and then using the trigger "Comparison between 2 device values becomes true".
      -Wade

Comment

"EasyTrigger would allow you to do it by setting the temperature value in a virtual device and then using the trigger "Comparison between 2 device values becomes true".

I've implemented your suggestion, I'll monitor tomorrow the behavior of the sunblinds. This is exactly what I was looking for.
        Thanks."

Comment

Glad I could help.
          -Wade

Comment

Working...
          X