Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to change value on a device valuecheck in an eventtrigger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change value on a device valuecheck in an eventtrigger.

Hello,

Is it possible to change the temperature value in a trigger of an event in an automated way.

I'd like to modify the temperature value (27°C) in the event trigger based on the measured outside temperature.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Event example.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	1293243

Thanks,
    Joris

I think the only way to do that is with a script. You could have a script checking the out side temperature, and depending on temperature execute an action

I am doing something similar with a script

Comment

Originally posted by Joris Vandoren View Post
      Hello,

Is it possible to change the temperature value in a trigger of an event in an automated way.

I'd like to modify the temperature value (27°C) in the event trigger based on the measured outside temperature.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Event example.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	1293243

Thanks,
      Joris
      EasyTrigger would allow you to do it by setting the temperature value in a virtual device and then using the trigger "Comparison between 2 device values becomes true".
      -Wade

Comment

"EasyTrigger would allow you to do it by setting the temperature value in a virtual device and then using the trigger "Comparison between 2 device values becomes true".

I've implemented your suggestion, I'll monitor tomorrow the behavior of the sunblinds. This is exactly what I was looking for.
        Thanks."

Comment

Glad I could help.
          -Wade

Comment

Working...
          X