Trying to find the Event scripts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find the Event scripts

Where can I look to see the event scripts themselves - I'd like to try and get a little more creative and need something to reverse engineer.

What event scripts are you talking about? When you create an event in HS, HS does not create a script. The event is stored as a BLOB in a database. Scripts are stored in the /scripts sub-folder, but there would only be scripts there that you or plugins have put there, along with the default startup and shutdown scripts.
    HS 3.0.0.548: 1970 Devices 1148 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 123 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Hmm - Thanks - I'll go through the developers forum and see if I can figure out what I need to do - I'm just wanting to understand how events work - I thought it was more script like but I guess I miss understood - I was hoping for more of a powershell type thing

Comment

The HS event engine is proprietary. I don't believe anyone has succeeded in reverse engineering it. The mechanics of using it are explored in the Event Clinic forum on this board, but it I'm pretty sure that is not what you are asking about.
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF, Rain8Net+ | RFXCOM | QSE100D | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | X10: XTB-232, -IIR | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3

Comment

Working...
        X