hs4 virtual devices multiple states

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hs4 virtual devices multiple states

i am trying to create a virtual device that I can use with events to control 3 zigbee lights at the same time using events. The lights are color lights so i want multiple states (on, off, white, blue, red, dim 30% ...) I added a virtual device with no problem i went to feature to status graphics to add additional states i was able to add one state 9ie white, and the grphic for it but was unable to add any more single value states and associated graphics - seems like this should be possible but just can't get it to work -- any suggestions or explanations on how to create a multi-state virtual device with more than 3 states.
    Thanks

I think I saw another post with this issue so suspect it is a bug. Not sure if it has been reported or not.

In the mean time, you can use the legacy HS3 device interface by typing /deviceutility in your browser.
    Jon

Comment

Thanks,
      I did not know about accessing the older interface (which I think I like better), but unfortunately that did not work either once I try to add a fourth sing value it does nothing.The graphics portion seems to work but not the status portion. Also how do you submit a bug report for homeseer.

Comment

Also is it possible to edit a file directly to make this work?

Comment

You can report a bug here: https://dev.homeseer.com/servicedesk.../portal/2/user

Jon

Comment

Working...
          X