How to manage a 4 button Vitrum with roller shutter - problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atiretta View Post
    Yes, timestamp change everytime when I press a button and flag is unchecked.
    I'm out of ideas. If pressing the same button in Homseer (UP or DOWN) a second time--which should be sending the 99 value to the device a second time--doesn't cause it to pause then it may be that Homeseer simply doesn't fully support the device.

Hopefully someone else will jump in with other thoughts.
    -Wade

Comment

I can sai that:
      0 is alwais Down in both buttons
      99 or 255 is always Up in both button BUT if you click on 255 button, the value is set to 99 so I think that 255 is not used.
      Maybe just 0 and 99.

Comment

Your post #6 shows 0/Down, 99/Up, 255/Pause. For a dimmer switch, 255 typically sets the dimmer to Last dim level. Not sure whether that's relevant here.

edited
        -Wade

Comment

Maybe I've to change Device Type String (now is Switch Multilevel) with some other parameter like "button"?

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post
            I just noticed the value/status pairs are different in your post #5 than in post #12. Previously it was 0/Down, 99/Up, 255/Pause. Now Pause seems to be value 0 and both Down and Up are 99 but on different devices. Any idea what changed?
            Yes, I've verify that 255 is not used and labels are just labels... ;-)

Comment

Do you want to remotely connect to my screen with AnyDesk or Meet or other program?
              Maybe, if we see and talk, is easier for you ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by atiretta View Post
                Do you want to remotely connect to my screen with AnyDesk or Meet or other program?
                Maybe, if we see and talk, is easier for you ;-)
                I'm afraid I've offered all my ideas already. Maybe someone with more knowledge will join the conversation.
                -Wade

Comment

Ok, thanks a lot !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X