Clear All

• atiretta
    replied
    Ok, thanks a lot !!!

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    replied
    Originally posted by atiretta View Post
    Do you want to remotely connect to my screen with AnyDesk or Meet or other program?
    Maybe, if we see and talk, is easier for you ;-)
    I'm afraid I've offered all my ideas already. Maybe someone with more knowledge will join the conversation.

Leave a comment:

• atiretta
    replied
    Do you want to remotely connect to my screen with AnyDesk or Meet or other program?
    Maybe, if we see and talk, is easier for you ;-)

Leave a comment:

• atiretta
    replied
    Originally posted by Wade View Post
    I just noticed the value/status pairs are different in your post #5 than in post #12. Previously it was 0/Down, 99/Up, 255/Pause. Now Pause seems to be value 0 and both Down and Up are 99 but on different devices. Any idea what changed?
    Yes, I've verify that 255 is not used and labels are just labels... ;-)

Leave a comment:

• atiretta
    replied
    Maybe I've to change Device Type String (now is Switch Multilevel) with some other parameter like "button"?

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    replied
    Your post #6 shows 0/Down, 99/Up, 255/Pause. For a dimmer switch, 255 typically sets the dimmer to Last dim level. Not sure whether that's relevant here.

edited

Leave a comment:

• atiretta
    replied
    I can sai that:
    0 is alwais Down in both buttons
    99 or 255 is always Up in both button BUT if you click on 255 button, the value is set to 99 so I think that 255 is not used.
    Maybe just 0 and 99.

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    replied
    Originally posted by atiretta View Post
    Yes, timestamp change everytime when I press a button and flag is unchecked.
    I'm out of ideas. If pressing the same button in Homseer (UP or DOWN) a second time--which should be sending the 99 value to the device a second time--doesn't cause it to pause then it may be that Homeseer simply doesn't fully support the device.

Hopefully someone else will jump in with other thoughts.

Leave a comment:

• atiretta
    replied
    Yes, timestamp change everytime when I press a button and flag is unchecked.

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    replied
    It appears that either the device doesn't send an update to HS when the shutter is paused, or the pause value is 99 rather than 255. Does the timestamp change on the HS device when pause is pressed? Be sure "Last Change Time Updates on Status Change Only" is unchecked for this to be possible.

Leave a comment:

• atiretta
    replied
    On ZERO Value row, I Tryed also to change "Control Use" from "On" to "Off" to "OnAlternate" and to "NotSpecified" but the result is the same... I can't "pause"...

Leave a comment:

• atiretta
    replied
    1) Roller is full Up
    If I press Button_1 (so the roller remain Up) status are:
    - Button_1 = 99
    - Button_3 = 99

2) Roller goes Down after pressing Button_3
    - Button_1 = 0
    - Button_3 = 99

3) Pause by pressing Button_3 again when roller is in the middle
    - Button_1 = 0
    - Button_1 = 99

4) Roller is full Down
    If I press Button_3 (so the roller remain Down) status are:
    - Button_1 = 0
    - Button_3 = 99

5) Roller goes Up after pressing Button_1
    - Button_1 = 99
    - Button_3 = 99

6) Pause by pressing Button_1 again when roller is in the middle
    - Button_1 = 99
    - Button_1 = 99
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    replied
    Assuming the HS devices are being updated when the physical buttons are pressed, check the following:

Press the physical UP button once and check the value of the corresponding HS device. You'll find the value at the bottom of the device's Status/Graphics tab. Be sure the page is refreshed as I don't think it always updates automatically. While the shutter is in motion, press the physical button to pause the shutter and check the value of the HS device. Post screen shots of the entire status/graphics page for both states. We're mostly interested in what value the physical device reports when Pause command is issued. You should also see the values in the Homeseer log.

Leave a comment:

• atiretta
    replied
    Maybe this can help you.

Click image for larger version  Name:	VDA 4.PNG Views:	0 Size:	45.6 KB ID:	1502944

Leave a comment:

• atiretta
    replied
    Nothing, same thing... full Up or full Down but no break.
    Phisical button works fine: if I press a second time, it stop (Button_1=Up or Button_3=Down)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X