Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to manage a 4 button Vitrum with roller shutter - problem

Hello.

As a novice, I apologize if I use incorrect terms ... ;-)

I've a "Vitrum IV EU Triac Mix Wireless" (cod. 01E040030) that manage a roller shutter that work fine with phisical buttons.
    Button_1 is roller up, Button_3 is roller down, Button_2 is a light and Button_4 is another light.

My goal is to replace the old "Home Master Router / Controller" (model WGX060 from Vitrum / Think Simple) with HomeSeer HS4 with an Aeotec USB Z-Stick Gen5+

After including it, my problem is that roller shutter is working only up or down (like button 1 or button 3 pressed) but I can't "pause" by pressing again the same "virtual" button.

Can anyone give me a suggestion on how to configure the device to make sure that, by pressing Virtual_Button_3 once, the shutter starts to go down but by pressing it again it stops?
    Same thing to open it: I press Virtual_Button_1 once and the shutter goes up but if I press it again it stops.

This is my device:
    https://www.vitrum.com/EN/download/w...x-Wireless.pdf

Thanks to everyone!!!
    Alex

Click image for larger version  Name:	Schermata 2021-10-09 alle 17.23.38.png Views:	10 Size:	114.9 KB ID:	1501359

Someone can help me?

Comment

Someone can help me?

Comment

Post screenshots of one of the HS devices that is not working as expected. Devices, settings and status graphics pages.
        -Wade

Comment

Thanks.
          As I tried to explain, the problem is "How to pause the shutter" when it goes up or down.

Comment

Does the shutter pause if you press the "Pause" button in the HS device?
            -Wade

Comment

No, this is my problem... how I can pause Up or Down

Comment

Ok, I misunderstood. In the initial post you said pressing the same button again did not cause it to pause. To be sure I know what you mean, is this what is happening?

1. Press UP on the HS device, and the shutter starts upward.
                2. Press PAUSE on the same HS device, and it has no effect.

On the physical remote, do you press the same button a second time to pause operation? If so, try this:

a. On the HS device for UP, uncheck the box "Last Change Time Updates on Status Change Only"
                b. Try pressing the Up button a second time and see if operation pauses
                -Wade

Comment

Nothing, same thing... full Up or full Down but no break.
                  Phisical button works fine: if I press a second time, it stop (Button_1=Up or Button_3=Down)

Comment

Maybe this can help you.

Click image for larger version  Name:	VDA 4.PNG Views:	0 Size:	45.6 KB ID:	1502944

Comment

Assuming the HS devices are being updated when the physical buttons are pressed, check the following:

Press the physical UP button once and check the value of the corresponding HS device. You'll find the value at the bottom of the device's Status/Graphics tab. Be sure the page is refreshed as I don't think it always updates automatically. While the shutter is in motion, press the physical button to pause the shutter and check the value of the HS device. Post screen shots of the entire status/graphics page for both states. We're mostly interested in what value the physical device reports when Pause command is issued. You should also see the values in the Homeseer log.
                      -Wade

Comment

1) Roller is full Up
                        If I press Button_1 (so the roller remain Up) status are:
                        - Button_1 = 99
                        - Button_3 = 99

2) Roller goes Down after pressing Button_3
                        - Button_1 = 0
                        - Button_3 = 99

3) Pause by pressing Button_3 again when roller is in the middle
                        - Button_1 = 0
                        - Button_1 = 99

4) Roller is full Down
                        If I press Button_3 (so the roller remain Down) status are:
                        - Button_1 = 0
                        - Button_3 = 99

5) Roller goes Up after pressing Button_1
                        - Button_1 = 99
                        - Button_3 = 99

6) Pause by pressing Button_1 again when roller is in the middle
                        - Button_1 = 99
                        - Button_1 = 99
                        Attached Files

Comment

On ZERO Value row, I Tryed also to change "Control Use" from "On" to "Off" to "OnAlternate" and to "NotSpecified" but the result is the same... I can't "pause"...

Comment

It appears that either the device doesn't send an update to HS when the shutter is paused, or the pause value is 99 rather than 255. Does the timestamp change on the HS device when pause is pressed? Be sure "Last Change Time Updates on Status Change Only" is unchecked for this to be possible.
                            -Wade

Comment

Yes, timestamp change everytime when I press a button and flag is unchecked.

Comment

Working...
                              X