This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wentworth View Post
    I've been using the following script to control multiple lights with one slider;
    I do something similar. I wired the HST control to a HS virtual device that holds the "lighting level" and when that changes HS events trigger the lights to their dim values. HST initializes the control with proper "lighting level" value. The down side is I have discrete lighting levels (off, low, med, high, full) vs. a full range of light from off to on.

Comment

i'd love to have an 'easy' way to drop in images from the various (Panasonic) IP cameras I have around the house. From within HS NetCam, I just use the following string

[loginname]:[password]@192.168.0.253:[port]/SnapshotJPEG?Resolution=640x480&Quality=Precision&Language=0

Is there an equivelent for HSTouch (iPhone)? I have another excellent app that will pull live streaming feeds from the cameras, but I'd like to do it all within HSTouch if possible.

Comment

And this is more of a feature request, but perhaps you could briefly discuss the 'roadmap' for HSTouch, what features to expect down the road. From my iPhone point of view, I'd love for the app to initialize faster, and there's a bug (I've raised a ticket) that locks the phone up completely when an SMS comes in at the same time the app is initializing.

Comment

Similar to a post above - a quick demo of how to change an image, based on a device status, would be good. I'll admit I've not tried hard to do that yet, so it might be obvious, but not to me (so far).

Comment

And another question...:-)

On the attached screenshot, I'm pulling temperatures mostly from HSM100 devices. The back yard one comes from an RSS weather feed, but the format is slightly different. Is there a way within HSTouch to apply (using Excel lingo) a 'text mask'?

As a second point, all of the text is shunted very close to the lefthand side of the box. I've tried padding the text with some spaces, but it appears they're ignored, so, is there a way to add tabs or indents?

Thanks, Pete
            Attached Files
            Last edited by pwhite8314; February 4th, 2010, 04:48 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by pwhite8314 View Post
              Similar to a post above - a quick demo of how to change an image, based on a device status, would be good. I'll admit I've not tried hard to do that yet, so it might be obvious, but not to me (so far).
              I second that. I had it working. I don't know if something happend to corrupt my pages, or if an update changed something. I am not sure when it actually stopped working. But none of my buttons that are supposed to change based on status work any more. Havent had time to play with it to figure it out. So, I would like a quick demo as well to make sure I have it correct.

Thanks

Comment

I had some time tonight.. and "Tuned" into the webinar..

I must give kudos to the H.S. team...

1) Webinar format is great way to show actual functionality of software.

2) I think you just sold another copy of HSTouch!
                HSTouch looks to be an A1 product.

Sorry i couldn't stay for the whole thing..

But i was literally floored by the HStouch..
                Regards,

Andrew B.

Comment

"literally floored"...that must've been interesting to watch :-)

Great job guys, VERY helpful. I'll probably forgot 80% of it, but even that 20% will keep me going with projects for another couple of weeks .

Comment

Great job guys! Thanks for the webinar.
                    -Tim

HSPro - 3.XXX - Dell mini W7 x32
                    Way2 Call
                    Elk M1 Gold
                    UPB HAI switches
                    HAI RC2000 Thermostat

Comment

Great webinar! Keep 'em coming! Thanks.

Comment

GREAT Job. Learn more on every one.

Comment

Missed it! Apologies I meant to attend.
                          - Pete

Auto mator
                          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.534 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU - Mono 6.4X
                          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.534 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.4X

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation.

Comment

"literally floored"...that must've been interesting to watch :-)
                            ... yes.. i was a little Dramatic...with that statement...

No Medical attention was required

I was sitting down.. and i did not fall from the chair.. ..

So... i guess i was just "Figuratively Floored"..

Thanks

LOL.. (Both Literally and Figuratively)
                            Regards,

Andrew B.

Comment

i'd love to have an 'easy' way to drop in images from the various (Panasonic) IP cameras I have around the house. From within HS NetCam, I just use the following string

[loginname]:[password]@192.168.0.253:[port]/SnapshotJPEG?Resolution=640x480&Quality=Precision&Language=0

Is there an equivelent for HSTouch (iPhone)? I have another excellent app that will pull live streaming feeds from the cameras, but I'd like to do it all within HSTouch if possible.
                              I asked this above, and watched it all looking so easy on the webcast, but having just tried to paste in what I think is the correct string (as above, with the ID/pw & port) into an Image element, it's not working...any ideas? The link work in HS Netcam, so it should be correct...

Thanks, Pete

Comment

I asked this above, and watched it all looking so easy on the webcast, but having just tried to paste in what I think is the correct string (as above, with the ID/pw & port) into an Image element, it's not working...any ideas? The link work in HS Netcam, so it should be correct...

Thanks, Pete
                                I've sometimes had to lock the image to the background to get them to work in the iPhone version of the HSTouch client app. Maybe try that.
                                huggy_d1

Automating made easy

Comment

Working...
                                X