Session 5 - Tuesday, February 16, 2010, 8:30PM EST - Topic: HSPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Session 5 - Tuesday, February 16, 2010, 8:30PM EST - Topic: HSPhone

Link to the session recording will be posted soon.

As discussed on the Webinar, here are some script files:

* IVR script that records a caller's name and plays it back over your in-house audio system:

ftp://ftp.homeseer.com/ftp/pub/announce_caller.txt

* Here is an ASPX page that displays all of your phone messages. Great for us with HSTouch. Save to your HomeSeer HTML folder:

ftp://ftp.homeseer.com/pub/messages.aspx
    Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

How do you best integrate a "ignore list"? I have entered in specific phone #'s to be blocked...by using a single listing with multiple #'s across cellphone, business, home, etc. Is there a better way?

Comment

I cannot register for the webinar. Gotomeeting complains that the meeting does not exist.

On several occasions and during a conversation, we get disconnected without warning. Not sure yet but seems to be HS2 Pro; never had the problem before upgrading to HS2 Pro. How can I diagnose the problem?

Comment

Show some examples of IVR scripts with voice prompted menus, VR, wav recording, sending & receiving DTMF.

IVR script vs vb.net code. What are the +/-.

Would like to be able to initiate voice recognition during an IVR script as well as initiate recording a wav file recording during a script. As the script is sending or responding to DTMF I would like to have HSPhone also listen for certain words or phrases and then manage actions in response. Also, I would like to start a recording and continue to process the script commands and incoming VR and tones (while recording) and then stop the recording via script. This would record the DTMF sent or received as well as voice. e.g. a record of the session.

Thanks for the webinars!!

Frank
        Last edited by FrankR; February 8th, 2010, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Can the hsphone answering machine be made to work with hstouch?
          ________
          Efini Ms-8
          Last edited by Jerry Coleman; May 15th, 2011, 11:22 PM.

Comment

1. I would like to know how to initiate an event by dtmf from internal phones
            2. Can you connect HSPhone to speaker out for live voice paging? If not, second best would be to record a message from the phone and then play it back over the speaker
            3. I only have one default mailbox, how do you use a wav file for an ogm?, When I pickup and say messages into the phone, HS says there are no new messages, press 2 for next mailbox. When I do, I get the default mailbox. How can I get to the default mailbox w/o having to press 2? ( fyi - I have already deleted the hsphone.ini and started over)
            -Tim

HSPro - 3.XXX - Dell mini W7 x32
            Way2 Call
            Elk M1 Gold
            UPB HAI switches
            HAI RC2000 Thermostat

Comment

CallerID and VM integration with HS-Touch... examples and future plans?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Tinker View Post
                Session 5 - Tuesday, February 16, 2010, 8:30PM EST - Topic: HSPhone
                That would be 2:30 am (or 02:30 in 24-hour format) in my local time (Central European Time), so I will use the recordings

Comment

Wild digits

Is there any way to use wild digits in the phone book numbers? The latest trick that the phone solicitors are using is to select a non existent area code prefix combination like 973-999-xxxx. This way they can spoof any randomly picked number out of the 10000. If it was possible to mark the end of a phone number with for example x it would also be possible to trigger on calls from companies that have a large number of sequential outgoing lines with just one entry in the phone book.

Comment

Hi

I would like to understand the HSPhone roadmap in terms of where to from now?

I would like to think that it is due an update, possibly incorporating support for new hardware, voip etc.

Thanks

David
                    ---------------------------------------------------http://weather.penicuik.org

Comment

1. If it would be possible to write and IVR that uses "!" (Hookflash) to initiate a 3 way call, which could/should be used to "transfer" someone to a cell phone or some such thing.

2. overview of hardware/software silence detection, and the best way to establish those settings in the HSPhone setup, so HS will know when someone hangs up, without HS mistakenly thinking they hung up and subsequently hanging up on them!

Ian
                      Plugins:
                      BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Reinitializing Wall2Call modem

Is there a way to reinitialize the Way2Call USB modem? At least 5 times per week HS seems to "forget" that the modem is there and need to be restarted. (I've tried the tricks of not allowing the USB ports to sleep as well as everything else I can think of).

Comment

HSphone on HomeTroller 2

Would like to know what hardware will work for setting up HSPhone on the HomeTroller 2
                          for at least CID. What hardware to use.

Comment

I am using a Way2call connected my Hometroller and a Panasonic TA-824 phone system which gives me caller ID on all incoming lines and good voice command response from all system speakerphones. I can even page by saying "dial 3 3 0". Curious if there is a way to say "dial 3 3 #" to include external paging? (I tried speaking "pound" and "hash" for the # but that does not work.)

Comment

Similiar setup... How are you running the line into and out of the Way2Call?

Originally posted by upstatemike View Post
                              I am using a Way2call connected my Hometroller and a Panasonic TA-824 phone system which gives me caller ID on all incoming lines and good voice command response from all system speakerphones. I can even page by saying "dial 3 3 0". Curious if there is a way to say "dial 3 3 #" to include external paging? (I tried speaking "pound" and "hash" for the # but that does not work.)
                              Don

Comment

Working...
                              X