No announcement yet.

Session 5 - Tuesday, February 16, 2010, 8:30PM EST - Topic: HSPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the why or why not ability to utilize two W2C boxes. I currently have 3 lines (1 copper and 2 voip) and would like to integrate a second line into HSPhone. Still have another USB W2C box and a serial W2C box.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.534 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU - Mono 6.4X
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.534 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.4X

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation.

Comment

The correct URL for the annouce_caller.txt script is ftp://ftp.homeseer.com/pub/announce_caller.txt (the one mentioned in the first dialog includes an extra ftp).

I has a last minute conflict and missed the webinar... are you planning to post a recording?

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
        Similiar setup... How are you running the line into and out of the Way2Call?
        The "Phones" connector goes to CO8 on the panasonic system. The "phone line" connector goes to an extension programmed to allow SLT phones and SLT caller ID. (Mine is in parrallel with a system phone because all 24 extensions are in use on my system).

Comment

Any chance we'll see the video soon? I'm really looking forward to this one.

Comment

Sorry for the delay. There was a lot of "blank" video (audio only) at the beginning of the recording because I forgot to tell Rich to move his cursor so the video would be captured, so we wanted to cut out the audio garbage and insert some video screen during that time so people viewing it would not post a ton of "I cannot see the video" messages - it takes several minutes for the video to appear. We have just been very busy and have not finished the editing. However, if you are really anxious and have read the above warning, then click here and you can watch the unedited version. When viewing this version, you have to let it play to the point where the video starts appearing - if you try to skip forward to that point, it will not work - you will get a static video image only. Also, as this is the raw GoToMeeting video, you will need to have the GoToMeeting CODEC installed to view it (link was posted in the session 3 or 4 thread).
            Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Niether link posted a the top for the script/aspx page work for me either in firefox or IE. What am I doing wrong?
              James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Working...
              X