Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jasv
    replied
    Niether link posted a the top for the script/aspx page work for me either in firefox or IE. What am I doing wrong?

Leave a comment:

• Rick Tinker
    replied
    Sorry for the delay. There was a lot of "blank" video (audio only) at the beginning of the recording because I forgot to tell Rich to move his cursor so the video would be captured, so we wanted to cut out the audio garbage and insert some video screen during that time so people viewing it would not post a ton of "I cannot see the video" messages - it takes several minutes for the video to appear. We have just been very busy and have not finished the editing. However, if you are really anxious and have read the above warning, then click here and you can watch the unedited version. When viewing this version, you have to let it play to the point where the video starts appearing - if you try to skip forward to that point, it will not work - you will get a static video image only. Also, as this is the raw GoToMeeting video, you will need to have the GoToMeeting CODEC installed to view it (link was posted in the session 3 or 4 thread).

Leave a comment:

• sacarino
    replied
    Any chance we'll see the video soon? I'm really looking forward to this one.

Leave a comment:

• upstatemike
    replied
    Originally posted by donstephens View Post
    Similiar setup... How are you running the line into and out of the Way2Call?
    The "Phones" connector goes to CO8 on the panasonic system. The "phone line" connector goes to an extension programmed to allow SLT phones and SLT caller ID. (Mine is in parrallel with a system phone because all 24 extensions are in use on my system).

Leave a comment:

• pcp
    replied
    The correct URL for the annouce_caller.txt script is ftp://ftp.homeseer.com/pub/announce_caller.txt (the one mentioned in the first dialog includes an extra ftp).

I has a last minute conflict and missed the webinar... are you planning to post a recording?

Leave a comment:

• Pete
    replied
    Maybe the why or why not ability to utilize two W2C boxes. I currently have 3 lines (1 copper and 2 voip) and would like to integrate a second line into HSPhone. Still have another USB W2C box and a serial W2C box.

Leave a comment:

• donstephens
    replied
    Similiar setup... How are you running the line into and out of the Way2Call?

Originally posted by upstatemike View Post
    I am using a Way2call connected my Hometroller and a Panasonic TA-824 phone system which gives me caller ID on all incoming lines and good voice command response from all system speakerphones. I can even page by saying "dial 3 3 0". Curious if there is a way to say "dial 3 3 #" to include external paging? (I tried speaking "pound" and "hash" for the # but that does not work.)

Leave a comment:

• upstatemike
    replied
    I am using a Way2call connected my Hometroller and a Panasonic TA-824 phone system which gives me caller ID on all incoming lines and good voice command response from all system speakerphones. I can even page by saying "dial 3 3 0". Curious if there is a way to say "dial 3 3 #" to include external paging? (I tried speaking "pound" and "hash" for the # but that does not work.)

Leave a comment:

• bobsegal
    replied
    HSphone on HomeTroller 2

Would like to know what hardware will work for setting up HSPhone on the HomeTroller 2
    for at least CID. What hardware to use.

Leave a comment:

• atalbert
    replied
    Reinitializing Wall2Call modem

Is there a way to reinitialize the Way2Call USB modem? At least 5 times per week HS seems to "forget" that the modem is there and need to be restarted. (I've tried the tricks of not allowing the USB ports to sleep as well as everything else I can think of).

Leave a comment:

• completelyhis
    replied
    1. If it would be possible to write and IVR that uses "!" (Hookflash) to initiate a 3 way call, which could/should be used to "transfer" someone to a cell phone or some such thing.

2. overview of hardware/software silence detection, and the best way to establish those settings in the HSPhone setup, so HS will know when someone hangs up, without HS mistakenly thinking they hung up and subsequently hanging up on them!

Ian

Leave a comment:

• Bestgear
    replied
    Hi

I would like to understand the HSPhone roadmap in terms of where to from now?

I would like to think that it is due an update, possibly incorporating support for new hardware, voip etc.

Thanks

David

Leave a comment:

• larsk
    replied
    Wild digits

Is there any way to use wild digits in the phone book numbers? The latest trick that the phone solicitors are using is to select a non existent area code prefix combination like 973-999-xxxx. This way they can spoof any randomly picked number out of the 10000. If it was possible to mark the end of a phone number with for example x it would also be possible to trigger on calls from companies that have a large number of sequential outgoing lines with just one entry in the phone book.

Leave a comment:

• --Richard
    replied
    Originally posted by Rick Tinker View Post
    Session 5 - Tuesday, February 16, 2010, 8:30PM EST - Topic: HSPhone
    That would be 2:30 am (or 02:30 in 24-hour format) in my local time (Central European Time), so I will use the recordings

Leave a comment:

• pcp
    replied
    CallerID and VM integration with HS-Touch... examples and future plans?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X