X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daigaard View Post
    Hi Rick,

Still no success.

I tried to associate the Root device to HomeSeer (Please see picture) but I get an error: Error - To add an association, a group number is required. Make sure your device supports association groups.

Am I doing this correctly?

The only associate option I have is: HomeSeer is that correct?

What is the next step?

Regards

Daigaard
    z-wave smoke alarm? Where did you get that?

-Tom-
    -Tom-

Comment

Originally posted by pogle View Post
      I have a Zensys Zwave lamp controller that is shown in my Z-weer, but I cant delete it and zseer is not able to talk to it. How can I delete it from my HS /Zseer network since I apparently cant communicate with it?
      You need to delete it from your PC interface first, and then delete it from your HomeSeer config (status page)

I have a large HS X10/Insteon/Zwave network but am also experimenting with a MiCasaVerde controller to set up at a vacation home eventually. Is there any way for devices on the Vera network to also be controlled by HS?
      With the v1 Vera, you could simply transfer the Z-Stick from that box to a HomeSeer system and control the same network. However, vera appears to be changing to a new design that has an internal Z-Wave controller. That would prevent sharing the network. Note too that the Vera box must be power-cycled, if it gets into a bad state. Our HomeTroller resets itself automatically if a problem is encountered. If your vacation home is a good distance away, that might be significant!

Anything planned for an iPhone based controller for Zwave et al?
      We already have a native iPhone app for HSTouch.. that will control anything in your HomeSeer config (including Z-Wave). If you've not seen it, here's the link: http://store.homeseer.com/store/X-P769C93.aspx

When will the Z-Troller be updated to have a USB interface, (vs serial)?
      It's on our list but probably won't happen this year.
      website | products | support | youtube

Comment

Working...
      X