This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Schedule Door Lock User Codes

With HS3, you can enable ("set") and disable ("remove") door lock user codes with events. This is particularly handy for scheduling access for house cleaners and other regular unattended visitors or guests. The example below includes 2 events; one for setting the user code and one for removing the user code. Each event is triggered by a time and day.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by macromark; May 11th, 2015, 12:11 PM.
    website | products | support | youtube

Mark! Cool feature!

I had replicated the webpage button sequence in script for HS2. I had to use HTTP GET/POSTs.
    This seems MUCH more secure and reliable!

--Dan
    Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Does anyone know if the zwave plugin function for this feature is exposed so that it can be used from a script? I want to dynamically create the code and then email it.

Thanks
      Al
      HS 3.0.0.548: 1976 Devices 1156 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 123 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

I would love that functionality as well

I loaded up the Z-Wave plugin in the Object Explorer in VS and I dont see anything off-hand that would allow you to do this. It might be worth an email to Mark/Rich directly to see if it is possible.

<fingers crossed>
        HS3Pro Running on a Raspberry Pi3
        64 Z-Wave Nodes, 168 Events, 280 Devices
        UPB modules via OMNI plugin/panel
        Plugins: Z-Wave, BLRF, OMNI, HSTouch, weatherXML, EasyTrigger
        HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 Joggler

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
          I would love that functionality as well

I loaded up the Z-Wave plugin in the Object Explorer in VS and I dont see anything off-hand that would allow you to do this. It might be worth an email to Mark/Rich directly to see if it is possible.

<fingers crossed>
          Thanks for checking Rob, I submitted an enhancement request through Bugzilla which generated an email to Rich.

Cheers
          Al
          HS 3.0.0.548: 1976 Devices 1156 Events
          Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 123 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Working...
          X