Event Name Irritation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Name Irritation

I must be doing something wrong.... I am new to the Homeseer platform and still learning on a test setup.

While entering a new event, it prompts for a name. That makes since, but every time I go to change a parameter of an event it still prompts me for a name change. It's really annoying especially when I am trying to debug my event issues.

Am I missing something?

Originally posted by rg65 View Post
    I must be doing something wrong.... I am new to the Homeseer platform and still learning on a test setup.

While entering a new event, it prompts for a name. That makes since, but every time I go to change a parameter of an event it still prompts me for a name change. It's really annoying especially when I am trying to debug my event issues.

Am I missing something?
    That is not the normal behavior. Are you entering the name in the popup and hitting submit? If so can you post a screenshot of when you are prompted for a new name?
    Randy Prade
    Aurora, CO
    Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
      That is not the normal behavior. Are you entering the name in the popup and hitting submit? If so can you post a screenshot of when you are prompted for a new name?
      Thanks for the reply. Hitting enter fixed it. I was using the submit button. I will test further and post here.

Thank you again!

Comment

Originally posted by rg65 View Post
        Thanks for the reply. Hitting enter fixed it. I was using the submit button. I will test further and post here.

Thank you again!
        That's odd. Enter should default to Submit and Submit definitely saves the change.
        Randy Prade
        Aurora, CO
        Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

Working...
        X