NEW MESSAGE BOARD LIVE NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by macromark View Post
    Can someone please try posting with their iOS device now with special characters enabled? Thanks

Testing quotes " " and single quotes ' ' in Chrome on Windows PC
    I did in the other thread. When smart punctuation is on the board strips single and double quotes from the text, but the rest of the text is saved. When they are off, they are not stripped.
    Randy Prade
    Aurora, CO
    Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

website | products | support | youtube

Comment

Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
        A couple of things I have noticed:

1. Native forum search seems to be worse than on the old version. Searching for "teslaseer" returns no results. Searching for "tesla" returns results for TeslaSeer. Thankfully Google search still works

2. I like to look at posts from the last 2 days with the newest at the top. Previously I was using the following bookmarked URL for the last 2 days and had the 'newest at top' option set in the forum settings: board.homeseer.com/search.php?do=getdaily&days=2 I can't figure out how to set an equivalent 2 day filter so far.

3. Tapatalk for iOS isn't as clean as I previously indicated. It may be due to the original post always being at the top of the new forum, but the newest user and post are not in sync. e.g. the latest poster is the user ID on the top message, but the content is the original post.

1) It looks like the search only works on new posts since the board came on-line.

2) I have not found a two day filter either, however you can show the last week using this URL:
        Code:
        https://forums.homeseer.com/search?searchJSON=%7B%22last%22%3A%7B%22from%22%3A%22lastWeek%22%7D%2C%22view%22%3A%22topic%22%2C%22starter_only%22%3A+1%2C%22sort%22%3A%7B%22lastcontent%22%3A%22desc%22%7D%2C%22exclude_type%22%3A%5B%22vBForum_PrivateMessage%22%5D%7D
        Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post

1) It looks like the search only works on new posts since the board came on-line.

2) I have not found a two day filter either, however you can show the last week using this URL:
          Code:
          https://forums.homeseer.com/search?searchJSON=%7B%22last%22%3A%7B%22from%22%3A%22lastWeek%22%7D%2C%22view%22%3A%22topic%22%2C%22starter_only%22%3A+1%2C%22sort%22%3A%7B%22lastcontent%22%3A%22desc%22%7D%2C%22exclude_type%22%3A%5B%22vBForum_PrivateMessage%22%5D%7D
          Thanks Jon
          cheeryfool

Comment

Working...
          X