NEW MESSAGE BOARD LIVE NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW MESSAGE BOARD LIVE NOW

If you drilled into the message, you already know this! We had originally scheduled the changeover for Monday but made more progress than expected this week... so, it's live now. We hope you like the improved look and layout. Please be sure to post problems here and we'll look into them as soon as possible.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Again great work.

FYI - in the "Forums" section scroll to the VERY bottom and click on "Mark Feeds Read". Otherwise the "New Posts" shows basically everything as the index is new.

Comment

Originally posted by jeubanks View Post
      Again great work.

FYI - in the "Forums" section scroll to the VERY bottom and click on "Mark Feeds Read". Otherwise the "New Posts" shows basically everything as the index is new.
      I see "Mark Channels Read"... assume that's what you meant.

Comment

In the Telephone, Text, Email Integration sub-forums, almost all the posts are missing! Are you still in the process of moving over the historical stuff?

Nonetheless -- nice job!
        Fred

HomeSeer Pro 3.0.0.548, HS3Touch, Zwave 3.0.1.252, Envisalink DSC 3.0.0.40, WeatherXML, Z-stick, HS phone, Way2Call

Comment

Originally posted by ITguyHS View Post
          In the Telephone, Text, Email Integration sub-forums, almost all the posts are missing! Are you still in the process of moving over the historical stuff?

Nonetheless -- nice job!
          Same...My plug-in forums are empty as well.

Comment

Also, some other thoughts:

1) Is there a way to remove the "Overview" on the latest posts list? It appears to show a short bit of the original post,which is great if you haven't been following that thread, but otherwise it's just taking up a lot of space. I used to be able to see 25 thread in a small space, now I see 10 without having to click "see more" and even then, i only see maybe 5 at a time.

2) It seems to load very slowly for me (well, slower than before).

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post

I see "Mark Channels Read"... assume that's what you meant.
              Yup that's what I was meaning... sorry doing from memory with a dozen other things going on as well

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
                Also, some other thoughts:

1) Is there a way to remove the "Overview" on the latest posts list? It appears to show a short bit of the original post,which is great if you haven't been following that thread, but otherwise it's just taking up a lot of space. I used to be able to see 25 thread in a small space, now I see 10 without having to click "see more" and even then, i only see maybe 5 at a time.

2) It seems to load very slowly for me (well, slower than before).
                +1
                1) It's prettier, but not nearly as readable as previous.
                2) REALLY slow.. Probably because every post is being read by the system?

Z

Comment

1 - Having some issues here reading the forum due to the colors used for the backround and text.

Here are some examples of forums that I have no issues with relating to color use.

Click image for larger version  Name:	forums.jpg Views:	1 Size:	101.5 KB ID:	1236515
                  - Pete

Auto mator
                  Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                  Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                  HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                  HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Did we lose signatures?
                    and the search wont find hits on "1-wire"; is the search working
                    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
                    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
                    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
                    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post

Same...My plug-in forums are empty as well.
                      If I go to my plugin forums via the "Plugins by Author" the posts are there, so there is that. But if you click on it from the home page listing of the forums, they are empty. I assume just some pointers need to be set up?

Comment

Very slow here, This should be improved otherwise the board is useless.

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
                          Did we lose signatures?
                          and the search wont find hits on "1-wire"; is the search working
                          Signatures are there but you will have to enable them in your profile. Click on your name at the top then My Profile, then Account.
                          Last edited by randy; July 27, 2018, 03:04 PM.
                          HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by vasrc View Post

+1
                            1) It's prettier, but not nearly as readable as previous.
                            2) REALLY slow.. Probably because every post is being read by the system?

Z
                            Very slow here as well. Every function.
                            HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

This forum requires more resources than the previous one, we will be upgrading the speed and # of cores soon, I suspect that will speed it up. Will post when that is done.

Comment

Working...
                              X