Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete
    replied
    Nah...just trying your animated gif Jon...

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Now he has my avatar! Click image for larger version

Name:	avatar.png
Views:	6
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	1238793

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
    Not sure if it's just the wrong date or what, but on the search results, the date of the last posted at minimum is wrong. I Thought earlier today it still said Pete had the last post, but his wasn't the last. (Look at the last post date of this thread compared to the thread below it). It's not a huge deal mind you, just wanted to point it out.

Click image for larger version Name:	2018-08-07_16-11-30.png Views:	1 Size:	125.2 KB ID:	1238785

Edit: Even after my post it still shows Pete's thread as the last post. It shows up in the right spot, just that column is wrong.
    Yes, I'm getting the same thing. You will also notice in your screenshot that Pete's avatar is wrong so something is screwed.

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Pete Click on your username at the top and select My Profile. Then click the subscriptions button and then click "edit subscriptions". Then, just unsubscribe from what you want.

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by Pete View Post
    Noticed that I have 3922 subscriptions. How do I bring the number down a bit?
    unsubscribe to 1 of them.

nyuk nyuk!

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    Not sure if it's just the wrong date or what, but on the search results, the date of the last posted at minimum is wrong. I Thought earlier today it still said Pete had the last post, but his wasn't the last. (Look at the last post date of this thread compared to the thread below it). It's not a huge deal mind you, just wanted to point it out.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2018-08-07_16-11-30.png Views:	1 Size:	125.2 KB ID:	1238785

Edit: Even after my post it still shows Pete's thread as the last post. It shows up in the right spot, just that column is wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Pete
    replied
    Noticed that I have 3922 subscriptions. How do I bring the number down a bit?

Leave a comment:

• cc4005
    replied
    The Go To Last Post button (double triangle, far right of topic listing) has stopped working for me. Anyone else? It's taking me to the top of the last page rather than the last post.
    Last edited by cc4005; August 7th, 2018, 02:37 PM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post

ahhh I guess I'm just too used to seeing other sites where you can clike.. like these...
    in the second photo you posted above, see where it says "Page 1"? Just double-click the "1" and enter the last page number (or any other page number) and THEN click the > button. That will instantly take you to the page you typed in.

Leave a comment:

• TeleFragger
    replied
    wow I like that...
    how it interfaces your pic attachments.. then when you click it.. gives the < > arrows on the sides to scroll through vs closing each...

very nice!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• TeleFragger
    replied
    Originally posted by macromark View Post
    stay at the top, enter the page number in the field provided and click the > arrow.
    ahhh I guess I'm just too used to seeing other sites where you can clike.. like these...

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post

is there an easier way to just jump straight to the end?
    stay at the top, enter the page number in the field provided and click the > arrow.

Leave a comment:

• TeleFragger
    replied
    only thing I see that catches me off guard is if I hit the forums main page, then go into a topic that has a lot of pages (14 as of this post), I have to click to go in then scroll all the way to the bottom to then click pg 14.

is there an easier way to just jump straight to the end?

Leave a comment:

• TeleFragger
    replied
    Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post

I looks like it is enabled site-wide now...
    yeah ive got them now...
    if memory serves me correctly and it is horrible lately...

I think the old HS forums had this and people griped cuz it made it look like we are lowly people.. as I have only 2 bars now.. hurt peoples feelings.. hah..

but my memory maybe wrong and it maybe a truck forum I'm a member of so take that with a grain of salt...

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    Originally posted by macromark View Post

it worked for me... returned this: https://forums.homeseer.com/search?q...etbuffer%22%7D
    let me know when the index is rebuilt. if you run the same query on google and filter for link:homeseer.com you get a bunch of hits to my insteon forum

Leave a comment:

Working...
X