Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLEASE PUT MESSAGE BOARD SUGGESTIONS HERE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    macromark thanks, I'm fixed now.

    Comment


      Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
      Thank you for bringing this up, I have been meaning to do so. Here is a screenshot that illustrates the issue.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	tapatalk-001.PNG
Views:	110
Size:	305.8 KB
ID:	1237990

      Another thing I've noted is that certain elements are presented incorrectly. 2nd screenshot shows how a CODE block is rendered.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	tapatalk-002.PNG
Views:	100
Size:	417.2 KB
ID:	1237986
      Thanks for adding the illustrations of the problem.
      cheeryfool

      Comment


        Originally posted by jseer View Post

        This has been changed. Please confirm
        Works fine, thanks a lot.

        Comment


          Hello,
          Several post in french sub forum are BLANK ( with IE or Mozilla)

          Jean-Francois.

          Comment


            Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post

            Another thing I've noted is that certain elements are presented incorrectly. 2nd screenshot shows how a CODE block is rendered.
            Click image for larger version Name:	tapatalk-002.PNG Views:	1 Size:	417.2 KB ID:	1237986
            Code Block Test
            Code:
            <head>
            <script src="jquery-3.3.1.min.js"></script>
            </head>
            You're wrapping the code with CODE tags (in brackets) right?
            Learn About HomeSeer

            Comment


              As of last night (8/2) and this posting (Friday, 8/3 @ 9:22 AM CDT), the entire "HS3 Touch" forum is inaccessible for me and generates the following error:


              Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.

              This occurs when trying to access the HS3Touch page from the main forums page (forums.homeseer.com) or by going into "System Software and Controllers" and trying to access any of the pages there.

              Comment


                Originally posted by RebelT View Post
                As of last night (8/2) and this posting (Friday, 8/3 @ 9:22 AM CDT), the entire "HS3 Touch" forum is inaccessible for me and generates the following error:





                This occurs when trying to access the HS3Touch page from the main forums page (forums.homeseer.com) or by going into "System Software and Controllers" and trying to access any of the pages there.
                Fixed
                Learn About HomeSeer

                Comment


                  Originally posted by macromark View Post

                  Fixed
                  All of the sub-forums under HS3Touch throw the same error at me this morning... (10:20am PDT) Some funky characters in the URL!

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by LxMeister View Post

                    All of the sub-forums under HS3Touch throw the same error at me this morning... (10:20am PDT) Some funky characters in the URL!
                    yup, looking into that now
                    Learn About HomeSeer

                    Comment


                      'My Recent Posts' (click on username in upper right, select 'My Recent Posts') listing has been confusing me. Just realized the issue - the list is shown sorted by 'Date - started post' instead of the expected/displayed 'Date - last update'. Interesting - switching to another sort then back to 'Date - last update' then displays as it should...

                      Comment


                        Just noticed that I cannot edit or delete my posts as of around 5:30 CDT. Worked fine earlier today.

                        Well now it is working on this forum subtopic at 6:09 CDT editing this post but I cannot edit my post over

                        here ================================> HomeTroller-SEL
                        - Pete

                        Auto mator
                        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.8X
                        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.8X
                        HS4 Pro - V4.1.2.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/VB W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.10.0.104
                        HS4 Lite -

                        X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Pete View Post
                          Just noticed that I cannot edit or delete my posts as of around 5:30 CDT. Worked fine earlier today.

                          Well now it is working on this forum subtopic at 6:09 CDT editing this post but I cannot edit my post over

                          here ================================> HomeTroller-SEL
                          The problem is the thread itself; not your posts. The reason is that the special character in the thread topic is messing with the database. Unfortunately, we can't even fix this on the admin side. The only thing we can do is delete it.
                          Learn About HomeSeer

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by macromark View Post

                            The problem is the thread itself; not your posts. The reason is that the special character in the thread topic is messing with the database. Unfortunately, we can't even fix this on the admin side. The only thing we can do is delete it.
                            Reminds me of when my company migrated to MS Sharepoint and had a few thousand illegal filenames. Painful. But at least that was fixable.
                            -Wade

                            Comment


                              Thank you Mark. Thought it was me for a bit.
                              - Pete

                              Auto mator
                              Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.8X
                              Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.8X
                              HS4 Pro - V4.1.2.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/VB W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.10.0.104
                              HS4 Lite -

                              X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

                              Comment


                                I surf the forum on my iPhone occasionally. I'll go into latest activity, and then I'll find a post to read, so i go into the post. When I get through reading the post and back out, I have to start the process over again with selecting the latest activity link again. It's moderately annoying. No one seems to have mentioned it, so maybe i'm doing it wrong.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X