Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RebelT
    replied
    As of last night (8/2) and this posting (Friday, 8/3 @ 9:22 AM CDT), the entire "HS3 Touch" forum is inaccessible for me and generates the following error:

Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.

This occurs when trying to access the HS3Touch page from the main forums page (forums.homeseer.com) or by going into "System Software and Controllers" and trying to access any of the pages there.

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post

Another thing I've noted is that certain elements are presented incorrectly. 2nd screenshot shows how a CODE block is rendered.
    Click image for larger version Name:	tapatalk-002.PNG Views:	1 Size:	417.2 KB ID:	1237986
    Code Block Test
    Code:
    <head>
    <script src="jquery-3.3.1.min.js"></script>
    </head>
    You're wrapping the code with CODE tags (in brackets) right?

Leave a comment:

• jfla
    replied
    Hello,
    Several post in french sub forum are BLANK ( with IE or Mozilla)

Jean-Francois.

Leave a comment:

• eole
    replied
    Originally posted by jseer View Post

This has been changed. Please confirm
    Works fine, thanks a lot.

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
    Thank you for bringing this up, I have been meaning to do so. Here is a screenshot that illustrates the issue.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tapatalk-001.PNG
Views:	315
Size:	305.8 KB
ID:	1237990

Another thing I've noted is that certain elements are presented incorrectly. 2nd screenshot shows how a CODE block is rendered.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tapatalk-002.PNG
Views:	289
Size:	417.2 KB
ID:	1237986
    Thanks for adding the illustrations of the problem.

Leave a comment:

• larrywal32
    replied
    macromark thanks, I'm fixed now.

Leave a comment:

• RenderCAD
    replied
    I see only now the new interface of the forum and the first impression that I have received is this: "so much cold", perhaps in the old interface there was less technology but was more near to the user, however "the show must go on". In the inside part it seem work well and I consider it very good about usability but I believe that the home-page needs must to be improved. I'd like to be able to say what I think considering that this is also my job.The home page should be cleaner by eliminating useless and superfluous things. The user's need on that page is to find what he is looking for with visual ease. If you want I could go on but I would not be too intrusive.
    Thanks anyway for the work all staff are doing.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Michael
    replied
    Originally posted by The Profit View Post
    -Is there a way to see all the posts that I've posted?
    I'd start by going to your profile. If the list there is not what you want, click on the 'Profile' drop-down and select yourself as the only source. Does that do what you want?

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    -Is there a way to see all the posts that I've posted?

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by larrywal32 View Post
    I'm also still having problems with it. I get no emails and it should be set to instant.
    Go into your User Settings, click the "notifications" tab and make sure the "automatic notifications" checkbox "subscribe when posting" is clicked. Mine wasn't. Note also that notifications for threads you subscribed to before the the board upgrade may not be linked and working. You may need to resub to those.

Leave a comment:

• larrywal32
    replied
    I'm also still having problems with it. I get no emails and it should be set to instant.

Leave a comment:

• Mountainman
    replied
    I’m having trouble with the notification setting. When I set it on, I get an email for each thread as expected. When I set it to on-daily, I never get any email. Is this working for anybody?

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    replied
    Originally posted by jseer View Post

Confirmed, great, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Just found out that if you use the Display Mode > Latest activity in the Conversation Detail Options the links for downloads are not shown. This must be a bug or setting as well.

Leave a comment:

• jseer
    replied
    Originally posted by eole View Post
    Not sure it has been reported : the mail suject has changed for notification of subscribed threads

Previously for example : Reply to thread 'Monthly Low Battery Check'
    Now : A new post in your Forum Post subscription: Monthly Low Battery Check

I prefer the old one because, depending on the screen, I now need to scroll horizontally or make the columns larger to see which thread is concerned.

Could you change it ? Eventually, just the title of the thread in useful. If we receive a mail regarding a thread, we naturally know that it's a new reply.

Thanks.

Yves

Leave a comment:

Working...
X