X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cc4005
    replied
    Originally posted by rprade View Post
    It’s working here. Try clearing cache or a forced refresh. On my desktop it takes several hours before a cached page is refreshed.
    Tried both and no change. Do you see a page refresh or any other indication something happened when you click the link?

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    Originally posted by cc4005 View Post

This isn't working for me. Both Edge and Chrome on Win10Pro PC. Clicking the link has no effect when viewing Todays Posts or New Topics. It's as if the link is dead--no screen refresh or anything. And clicking New Topics or Today's Topics again afterward returns the same unread list. I've logged out and back in on both browsers.
    It’s working here. Try clearing cache or a forced refresh. On my desktop it takes several hours before a cached page is refreshed.

Leave a comment:

• jseer
    replied
    chrome desktop testing special characters § º µ ¤ one last time ¾ » ® ±

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    Originally posted by jseer View Post

try again as I was making additional changes to the database that seemed to break stuff. reverted back

“from iOS”
    Here you go:

It’s about ‘time’ “someone” checked this out.

EDIT: Success!

Leave a comment:

• jseer
    replied

See how this works:

It

EDIT: epic fail, everything from the apostrophe forward is gone
    try again as I was making additional changes to the database that seemed to break stuff. reverted back

“from iOS”

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied

See how this works:

It

we were trying an additional tweak and that didn't work... reverting.. Try again now Randy!

Leave a comment:

• jseer
    replied
    test ‘“ hello “ world

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    Originally posted by jseer View Post
    Made one more change. I think it's fixed as all of the boxes are gone now.
    See how this works:

It

Leave a comment:

• cc4005
    replied
    Originally posted by macromark View Post

If you click that and then click "New Topics", it should have cleared that completely. worked for me.
    This isn't working for me. Both Edge and Chrome on Win10Pro PC. Clicking the link has no effect when viewing Todays Posts or New Topics. It's as if the link is dead--no screen refresh or anything. And clicking New Topics or Today's Topics again afterward returns the same unread list. I've logged out and back in on both browsers.

Leave a comment:

• jseer
    replied
    Made one more change. I think it's fixed as all of the boxes are gone now.

Leave a comment:

• jseer
    replied
    It looks like either, smart punctuation didn't apply to your second sentence or it worked....hmm. I am still investigating.

EDIT: it doesn't look like it worked in my quoted texted but I swear on my screen it works! See the attached file
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jseer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    Originally posted by Monk View Post

So Mark - marking posts read now works - there is still the nuance where people are claiming posts are disappearing.
    I cover that example (with pictures) in the post located here.
    The gist of it is - when you read a post you have topics in, then browser back-arrow to return to the main list - post is not shown.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...50#post1236750
    This is because you are using "New Topics". This only displays unread topics. Once read a thread will not be shown.

Leave a comment:

• jseer
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X