Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

PLEASE PUT MESSAGE BOARD SUGGESTIONS HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Mark.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1wiresearch.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	1239212
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.8X
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.8X
    HS4 pro - 4.0.3.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.8X

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

• There appears to be a "Thread" level search option.Very cool! Can you add the search option to the forum level so we don't have to select the "{forum name} only" drop down option on the site level search at the top right search.
      Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
      Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

• macromark

Still at 3892 and around 389 pages of subscriptions. Been deleting one or two pages of subscriptions when I log in. It'll take forever. Is there a way you can bulk remove all of my subscriptions. They go back over 10 years.

Name:	subscriptions.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	1239233
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.8X
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.8X
        HS4 pro - 4.0.3.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.8X

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

• Originally posted by Pete View Post
          macromark

Still at 3892 and around 389 pages of subscriptions. Been deleting one or two pages of subscriptions when I log in. It'll take forever. Is there a way you can bulk remove all of my subscriptions. They go back over 10 years.

Name:	subscriptions.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	1239233
          is there a downside to be subscribed to that many threads? or are you just trying to clean house
          Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
          Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
          Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
          Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

• is there a downside to be subscribed to that many threads?

Well not really cuz I do not get emails here relating to subs.

or are you just trying to clean house?

It just so happened that I looked. Never have paid attention. So yes was cleaning house.

Thinking more about it you can leave it alone and remove my request to delete all of the subs from your user request punch list.

- Pete

Auto mator

Comment

• Relating to the in/out PM mailbox...noticed that the limit is now set to 50 and I have 87 messages saved and cannot send any PMs.

Thinking the old forum was set to 100 and I tried to keep the messages under 100.

macromark Can we change it back to 100?

Name:	messages.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	1239372

- Pete

Auto mator

Comment

• cheeryfool

Comment

• I am sure a lot of the issue is the first post being sticky at the top irrespective of whether you choose newest at bottom or top. Can this be turned off?
                  cheeryfool

Comment

• Originally posted by mnsandler View Post

please compare the results of searching "getbuffer" here vs using "getbuffer site:homeseer.com" at google.com

also, the search for "1-wire" produces nothing here
                    Native search is still broken for terms with hyphens and we continue to work on that. As a temporary fix, the board is now configured to use Google for searches.
                    Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

• Originally posted by macromark View Post

Native search is still broken for terms with hyphens and we continue to work on that. As a temporary fix, the board is now configured to use Google for searches.
                      Any love for Tapatalk Mark?
                      cheeryfool

Comment

• I just installed Tapatalk on my phone and browsed to this message and am replying to it. Can you tell me what the problem is?
                        Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post

Any love for Tapatalk Mark?
                        Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

I just installed Tapatalk on my phone and browsed to this message and am replying to it. Can you tell me what the problem is?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
                          https://forums.homeseer.com/node/101...84#post1237984

This post and a few others from this thread got moved to the "Tapatalk issues" forum.

Code block test
                          Code:
                          #!/bin/sh

echo "Hello world!"
                          exit 0
                          "Quote" test
                          This is quoted

So is this
                          Looks like "quote" is OK but "code" shows HTML code instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post

https://forums.homeseer.com/node/101...84#post1237984

This post and a few others from this thread got moved to the "Tapatalk issues" forum.

Code block test
                            Code:
                            #!/bin/sh

echo "Hello world!"
                            exit 0
                            "Quote" test

Looks like "quote" is OK but "code" shows HTML code instead.
                            so you're saying the code block displays OK here but not on Tapatalk? Is that the issue?
                            Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

so you're saying the code block displays OK here but not on Tapatalk? Is that the issue?
                              Yes that is the issue. However my biggest issue is the way the message indexes are shown, see the linked post. The old board showed the author and 1st line of the most recent post; this board shows the name of the most recent poster, but content from the 1st post. It's confusing.

Comment

• Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post

Yes that is the issue. However my biggest issue is the way the message indexes are shown, see the linked post. The old board showed the author and 1st line of the most recent post; this board shows the name of the most recent poster, but content from the 1st post. It's confusing.
                                I've checked the Tapatalk settings that we have control over and there does not appear to be anything I can do on this end to fix these issues... to fix how Tapatalk is taking the information and displaying it.

Have you tried using the forum with just a browser on your phone? The theme is now responsive and it should work well.
                                Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

Working...
                                X