Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

PLEASE PUT MESSAGE BOARD SUGGESTIONS HERE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by macromark View Post
    Not sure how to fix Tapatalk notification issues. There are no specific settings in vBulleting for Tapatalk notifications.

    email notification snippet length is hard-coded into the new board. There are no settings to change this. See this thread I posted on vBulletin's support forum:
    https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...ke-them-longer
    Mark, maybe send in a help ticket to Tapatalk to get some help with Tapatalk notifications.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HS3 3.0.0.548 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 996 Devices, 547 Events
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jobee View Post

      Did this get changed yet? I had a signature on the old board and it does not show up on the new one and the way to access it according to the directions is not there.

      Michael
      No, so many bugs with the new board.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      HS3 3.0.0.548 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 996 Devices, 547 Events
      Plugin's:
      BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
      EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
      weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

      Comment


      • Originally posted by NetworkGuy View Post
        Hi @jrh, I'm unable to access Tapatalk via my phone (Android). Worked fine before the board upgrade, but not since. It does work from my laptop though, so I know my user name and password are working fine.

        When I try with my phone, I get two messages. First message asked if I'm NetworkGuy, and I click "Yes - Log Me In". Then I get a second message which says "Authentication failed, please login with your username and password".

        I then tried to use the "LOG IN" button on the screen too, but using either my username or email along with my password (works from my laptop) gets me the same inability to get into Tapatalk - it doesn't like my credentials.

        Any idea what I can do to enable Tapatalk on my phone?
        This is STILL AN ONGOING ISSUE for me (same message when tryng to authenticate) - is anyone else experiencing a problem reaching Tapatalk after the board upgrade? Seems unlikely that it's only me, but I haven't found any resolution to this issue yet.

        Any suggestions?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by NetworkGuy View Post

          This is STILL AN ONGOING ISSUE for me (same message when tryng to authenticate) - is anyone else experiencing a problem reaching Tapatalk after the board upgrade? Seems unlikely that it's only me, but I haven't found any resolution to this issue yet.

          Any suggestions?
          I’m able to use Tapatalk to access the HS board but still unable to get notifications for subscription posts, replies to posts that I make or new posts in the feed. Now I just comb through a huge list of unread posts from every thread.


          Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          HS3 3.0.0.548 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 996 Devices, 547 Events
          Plugin's:
          BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
          EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
          weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

          Comment


          • Originally posted by The Profit View Post

            I’m able to use Tapatalk to access the HS board but still unable to get notifications for subscription posts, replies to posts that I make or new posts in the feed. Now I just comb through a huge list of unread posts from every thread.


            Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            This is how it's working for me as well.
            -Wade

            Comment


            • Originally posted by cc4005 View Post

              This is how it's working for me as well.
              Something I’ve noticed recently, both my posts and yours don’t have a Tapatalk symbol next to our forum names. I’ve noticed other Tapatalk users that do have it, including Macromark... not sure if that’s an indication of something wrong or not, just observation.


              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              HS3 3.0.0.548 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 996 Devices, 547 Events
              Plugin's:
              BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
              EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
              weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

              Comment


              • Originally posted by The Profit View Post

                I’m able to use Tapatalk to access the HS board but still unable to get notifications for subscription posts, replies to posts that I make or new posts in the feed. Now I just comb through a huge list of unread posts from every thread.


                Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                I’m able to use tapatalk. But like the board it shows snippet of first post rather than last post under thread titles.

                Not what I want or how it worked with the old board.




                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                _______________________________________________

                HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

                Comment


                • Originally posted by macromark View Post
                  Not sure how to fix Tapatalk notification issues. There are no specific settings in vBulleting for Tapatalk notifications.

                  email notification snippet length is hard-coded into the new board. There are no settings to change this. See this thread I posted on vBulletin's support forum:
                  https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...ke-them-longer
                  Hey Mark,
                  I received a reply from Tapatalk support indicating they identified the issue with the Tapatalk plugin installation and have sent you instructions on how to fix it, have you received this email yet?


                  Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  HS3 3.0.0.548 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 996 Devices, 547 Events
                  Plugin's:
                  BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
                  EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                  weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by The Profit View Post

                    Hey Mark,
                    I received a reply from Tapatalk support indicating they identified the issue with the Tapatalk plugin installation and have sent you instructions on how to fix it, have you received this email yet?


                    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    Didn't see it before but do now. I forwarded the email to the IT guys to work on.
                    Learn About HomeSeer

                    Comment


                    • Please test your tapatalk notifications now
                      Learn About HomeSeer

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by macromark View Post
                        Please test your tapatalk notifications now
                        Take this FWIW, as I've not tried to use tapatalk notifications previously. I just checked and both push and email notifications are (and have been) enabled in tapatalk, and I'm subscribed to this thread, and I've not received a notification for your post above in either format.
                        -Wade

                        Comment


                        • I don't get to the forum every day, so using Today's Posts results in me missing the previous days stuff. I don't see another option to review all the new posts since my last visit. The last board had a Posts Since Last Visit, much more useful because I didn't miss anything. Or am I really missing something? Thanks.
                          Mark

                          Hometroller S6 w/ HS3Pro, Way2Call
                          BLAB8SS, BL Backup, Easy Trigger, HSTouch, Open Sprinkler, SONOS, Ultra1Wire3, UltraM1G, WeatherXML, Z-Wave

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Mark S. View Post
                            I don't get to the forum every day, so using Today's Posts results in me missing the previous days stuff. I don't see another option to review all the new posts since my last visit. The last board had a Posts Since Last Visit, much more useful because I didn't miss anything. Or am I really missing something? Thanks.
                            Click "New Unread Topics" for that.
                            Learn About HomeSeer

                            Comment


                            • Is there a way to go to the last post I read in a particular thread? Most boards have a "View Last Unread" post or something along those lines.

                              And/or even a way to skip ahead to the last page of posts in a thread? This thread has 23 pages, and I can't get to the last page without types "23" into the Page X of Y box.

                              I'm probably missing something but it's a little annoying.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by NickTheGreat View Post
                                Is there a way to go to the last post I read in a particular thread? Most boards have a "View Last Unread" post or something along those lines.

                                And/or even a way to skip ahead to the last page of posts in a thread? This thread has 23 pages, and I can't get to the last page without types "23" into the Page X of Y box.

                                I'm probably missing something but it's a little annoying.
                                See below:


                                Attached Files
                                Jon

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X